While baked pancakes without flour "Lyubanya", none broke, guard the waist, openwork and thin, are the most tender.

You do what you want, and I'm starting to get ready for the Maslenitsa. The tree was removed today, it is time to take pancakes, because they will not bake themselves. My choice fell on thin, fast and pancake on starch according to the recipe of Larisa Rubalskaya. I was surprised that pancakes could be completely flourless!

They come out very thin and openwork. They don't. Just please bake them in a nonstick pan! If you bake on normal, then the pancakes are more likely to fall apart.

Pancakes on Starch Today editorial "Site" They will tell you how to cook the most delicate "Lubanja" pancakes No flour on cornstarch. Oh, I'd rather Shrovetza!

The ingredients
  • 500 ml of milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 6 tbsp cornstarch
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl beat the eggs with a wreath to a state of foam.

2. In a separate container, pour milk and dilute starch in it.

3. To the milk mixture, pour eggs and add salt and sugar. Stir well until homogeneous.

4. Pour the vegetable oil carefully. Stir it carefully again so that there are no lumps. The dough comes out pretty liquid.

5. Heated pan oil and bake pancakes. Turn the edge carefully. In the process of baking, the dough must be constantly stirred, since the starch settles quickly. Pancakes. are And very gentle. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make colored pancakes without dyes. They are easy to bake, and the cooking process and the result are very happy!

As you can see, sometimes you don't need any flour! Pancakes are not only for the home, but also for the hostess. You can eat enough, you can't get rid of them.

These pancakes on starch are very good for stuffing, for example, pate or just cheese. And if you didn't. cornstarchYou can use potatoes. True, the taste of pancakes will be a little rougher.

Tags

See also

New and interesting