He went out with his mistress and did not take his wife from the hospital, but there is God in the world, at home sloppy waiting for a surprise

If Xenia had known her husband’s true nature beforehand, she would not be in the maternity ward. But there's nothing you can do. She is now the mother of a wonderful child and the wife of a man who forgot to take her home. The other woman would start to worry, but Xenia was absolutely sure her husband was with a mistress.

Forgetfulness of his wife Nikolai shot out of the apartment of the mistress and rushed to the car. He didn’t think that a provocative message and a photo from Irochka would distract him so much from the most important day after the birth of his first child. Today he was supposed to meet his wife and daughter from the hospital.

It was too late, but he still knocked on the door. There he was informed that Xenia and the baby had long been taken away. “Probably a mother-in-law with a father-in-law,” thought Nicholas, and this time rushed home.

On the way, he kept thinking how to justify himself to Xenia and her parents. Why didn't you call him and tell him he'd be late? It was his mistake. I should've at least written a message saying he wasn't in time, stuck in traffic, or something. Something. And so it turns out that he is now going to his own trial and execution.

It is good that Xenia had friends. She felt like the main character of the film “Moscow does not believe in tears”, when during the discharge from the hospital husband friends took for the father of the child. The same thing happened this time. Konstantin, the wife of her friend Sveta, was suddenly called “daddy”. And everyone pretended to be.

On the way home, Sveta insisted that they all celebrate the birth of their daughter together. Xenia urgently needed to distract, and at the same time to show Nicholas that the light on him did not converge. At first she resisted, but then she agreed. On the way, they drove to the supermarket and bought food for the upcoming feast. Xenia won't have to do anything. All will be done by friends and parents who have already been notified of the upcoming event.

Despite the resentment and bitterness of Nikolai’s behavior, Xenia really felt joy. She really wanted to feel the celebration. But only on the condition that it is not Nicholas. She was well aware of his love affairs. I thought I'd leave him. But when it turned out that the family is expected to add, she postponed the idea. After all, people can change. But not Nikolai. As practice has shown, someone else's skirt is more important to him than his own person.

She was already mentally packing his suitcases and putting them out the door. No one dares to behave like that to her. Especially with her baby. Alimony will be enough. She'll pull the rest herself.

The separation and divorce of Nicholas expected a small surprise near the door. 2 suitcases with his belongings, and a note attached on top, folded twice.

“If you have one adequate explanation, you can come in and say it. If not, come back tomorrow. You can look at the baby. I don't want to see you again.

Peels heard there were people in the apartment. Probably a feast. Nikolai was angry at first. He started knocking. If Xenia is so brave, tell him to his face. When the door opened, he got a little stiff. It was Constantine and her mother-in-law. Both looked formidable.

- What do you want?

- Let me through. I need to talk to Xenia. See the baby, after all!

- And why? - sneered mother-in-law and nodded at Constantine. - There's his daddy. You're nothing. Get out!

Nicholas had no choice but to leave. He went to his mistress and stayed there for a few months. The divorce was arranged quickly, alimony was appointed. Ksenia has never regretted her decision. At last there were only people who really loved her. And traitors have no place in her life.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? The true nature of a person usually manifests itself in critical situations. For Nikolai, even an extract from the hospital did not become an obstacle to pleasure in the company of another woman. What can we say about everyday life?

To forgive or not to forgive a person in such cases is everyone’s choice. However, it should be noted that such situations will be repeated in the future.

Tags

See also

New and interesting