A recipe for pancakes with meat filling

If you're an active lady, and you're arguing with the speed of light, then let's try to compete. Although I am a man, and not of solid age, but pancakes, for example, learned to cook. They don't even burn. But that's not all. Pancakes need stuffing to stuff them, plus the first dish. Let's go?

Than stuffing pancakes Rhetorical question: since I have traditional views, then serve me meat. So I'm gonna make chicken fillet stuffing. It's fast, delicious and inexpensive. As the first dish will be "hungry" borscht, which is cooked immediately from products that are always at hand. Well, let's get started, you won't get enough of words, will you?

Here I write only a recipe for filling and borscht, how to fry pancakes, I hope you do not need to teach anyone. If you have doubts in your mind, then come here immediately, because the editorial office "Site" I have already shared an excellent formula for making openwork pancakes. So, while the pancakes are baked, we will do the filling and "hungry" borscht.

Filling ingredients
  • 300g chicken fillet
  • leek 1 piece
  • carrot
  • chicken egg 1 pc
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt and pepper

Borsht ingredients
  • 0.5 liters of chicken broth (or more)
  • leek
  • carrot
  • 1 red beets
  • 1 parsley root
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp tomato paste
  • Vinegar to taste
  • Salt and spices to taste

Preparation
  1. Boil fillet (it can be any other lean meat) until ready, add salt and pepper to taste. The broth remains, you will cook "hungry" borscht on it.

2. The finished fillet needs to be ground. I'm doing it in a harvester. Cross-fry the onions and carrots, they can be rubbed on a small grater. Mix the roast with the ground meat, add the pepper and salt again. The filling is ready.

3. Put in pancakes filling according to your ideas about "many / little", roll them into rolls, then roast in a pan on both sides, before smearing with a whipped egg. The pancakes were done.

4. By the time you start your pancakes, you should be making borscht. Why "hungry"? Because he's meatless, obviously. Throw a bay leaf into the broth, a little pepper with peas, one bulb whole and the root of parsley, let it boil cheerfully.

5. Immediately on the second pan of carcasses until ready onions, carrots and red beets (it is also a table brown). Add to the filling salt to taste and a tablespoon of sugar. At the end, when the dressing is almost ready, put the tomato paste and vinegar to taste. If homemade sour do not like, you can give up vinegar altogether.

6. Send the finished gas station to boiling-stock If necessary, add salt and pepper. Ready borscht can be filled with chopped greens. Done! In order not to slow down the pace, quickly put the swords of the bowl on the table and quickly sit everyone for it: in one hand a pancake, in the other - a cup with borscht. Bon appetit!

It is not necessary to prepare a similar complex, it is possible to do only with pancakes. Stuffed pancakes can have absolutely arbitrary filling: cottage cheese, vegetable, mushroom. Turn on your imagination and act. Oh yes, if pancakes are planned to be sweet, then add a little vanilla sugar to the dough - they will taste better. Share the recipe with others, let them try to make pancakes with borscht. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting