Grey-and-ibochki

My favorite garden.

At the table sits a very pensive grandfather, grandfather to the glass with a light-brown liquid.
Next to his grandfather sitting obscure boy, that is, it is clear that it is a boy, but his condition - an enigma. Courtyard flies aunt strongly potrёnnogo species with obvious Graves' disease.
 - Prices fact, growing by leaps and bounds!
 - Like mushrooms!
 - What like mushrooms?
 - Where the mushrooms ?! - Boy woke
 - Easy granddaughters. - Grandfather tries to pat on the head guy, is not that right away.
Auntie:
 - Prices like mushrooms?
 - What are mushrooms?
 - Ordinary mushrooms?
 - And where does the mushrooms?
 - Where the mushrooms ?! - Again startled boy
 - Sit still - again trying Maltz pat on the head. Hand stops on top.
Auntie:
 - Mushrooms grow?
 - Yes.
 - A yeast?
 - Yes.
 - And the price?
 - Well, yes.
 - And prices are rising as yeast or fungi, or of themselves - looking through his grandfather's aunt, on the lips of his enigmatic smile. Aunt confused, takes the glass from the table and automatically takes two gulps, to the mystery Dedova added some smiles mischievously.
 - Strange you, grandfather, apples, what kind of juice?
 - It's not juice, it is the broth.
 - What?
 - Well, not yeast, mushroom.
 - ???
 - Where are the mushrooms? - The guy jumps on the spot
 - Shut up, bitch, zadolbal! - Grandfather with his power seats, arm all the time that remained on top.
Auntie:
 - Well?
 - Well what? I Nitsche not understand where are the mushrooms?
 - And where is the price?
 - Yes and no
 - Well, you came and told me that they grow.
 - Well, yes.
 - Mushrooms are also growing.
 - And?
 - What prices are rising?
 - By leaps and bounds.
 - No, they grow like mushrooms!
 - Where the mushrooms ?! - The guy jumps up and starts looking around wildly.
 - Oh, shut up, bitch, consume whole office !!! - Grandfather also jumps up, grabs the guy's shoulders and forcefully puts it back on the bench.
An hour passed. My aunt sits in front of his grandfather and looks through it, her eyes a complete misunderstanding of what is happening. Before it had an empty glass. Close lying on the grass boy on his head from hitting the track heavy, blunt object. He passed out. Grandfather him sometimes suspicious glances, but then calms down and again looking through his aunt.
 - You know, a woman, that they really mushrooms grow recruited juices penetrate the essence, waiting for their time to share with you unseen.
 With prices similar: they, too, are growing. When it is their time, you notice it and start them ofigevat, realizing that this unprecedented rates. From mushrooms ofigevayu you too, but it's fucking a lot nicer. A tremor is finally garbage. They are, in principle, and do not grow, are currently in the fridge and all.
If the case can just give volume, filling the void that exists and without incurring any sense. Mushrooms is another matter. Do you understand?
 My aunt nodded in agreement. It began the sunset. The sun slowly rolled over the horizon leaving the sky bright reddish stains. Aunt suddenly appeared in the eyes shine.
 - Grandfather, ran with me!
 - Where?
 - At sunset, I shall consider it more closely!
 - No, I have to run once, when was younger. And you come, there is really very beautiful. My aunt jumped up and ran out of the gate and ran off into the sunset.
 - It seems to have understood, - said the grandfather. Then he looked at the sky, watching for ten minutes and said - and here finally can not apples and they are no one in FIG do not need, let yourself become more expensive as you want;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting