5 signs that you are richer than you think

The mentality and attitude to money can be said about the person more than the expensive yachts and mansions.

Wealth - a relative term

. For some, it means getting into the list of people with the highest income. For others it is an opportunity to buy a luxury house or spend life, moving from one elite to another resort.

In the end of the wealth is just as subjective as the happiness - everyone is his own. However, no matter what your idea of ​​wealth, it there are some universal signs.

You have the ability to save money, "Most people do not understand that is important not the size of the salary, and how much money you have left," - says Robert Kiyosaki in his best-selling book "Rich Dad Poor Dad»

. After all, money can not solve the financial problems - in fact, they are often exacerbated. Suffice it to remember the lottery winners, left without a penny in a few years, or professional athletes who have earned millions and then lost all. Kiyosaki explains:

"Most money exacerbate our human weaknesses, putting us in the environment, of which we know nothing. That is why almost always a man suddenly received a large sum of money - for example, inheritance or lottery winnings - soon returns to the same financial mess in which it remained until »

. In other words, you're rich, if set aside part of the money earned.

You live more modest than you can afford

Economical use of resources - one of the basic principles of responsible money management: you spend less than you earn. Billionaire Anthony Hsieh says that the savings he had learned from his parents immigrated to the US from Taiwan.

He says: "This habit is very much helped me to survive and succeed in the field of consumer credit in the last 30 years. My career spans four different economic cycles, and I'm still sitting at the table as a key leader in consumer lending. I think partly I owe it a habit to save their own funds and the funds of the company. »

Living within your means does not seem unusual to those who are used to save. But not everyone is able to so limit yourself. Most people spend more than they earn, struggling to make ends meet.

For you money - not the main motivating factor

Many millionaires share one distinctive feature - rich people tend to focus not on money, but on something else: they solve an important problem, follow fad or seeking to develop their business. In a sense, it is a luxury.

It is not possible to focus on the intellectual component of its class, earning little. This does not mean that you should not enjoy a large premium or a significant increase in investment. But money should not be the sole motivating factor and a source of joy. If you can afford you the luxury to think not only about money but also about something else - you are rich

You treat money as an ally

Millionaire Steve Siebold writes: "The attitude of most people's money is dysfunctional, warring against the character. After all we have been taught that the money in the world is not enough - they are difficult to make and even harder to keep. If you want to attract money, stop to see them as the enemy and start to think, as the greatest ally. »

Wealthy people earn more because they are not afraid to admit that money can solve most problems. Siebold says, "The middle class sees money as an infinite necessary evil, which is inseparable part of life. For the rich the money - a great liberator, and with a sufficient number of them comes to the financial well-being and peace of mind. " Seeing ally in money or means to achieve goals, you are ahead of the rest.

You do not suffer

The millionaire and founder NastyGal Sophia Amoruso #GIRLBOSS in his book writes: "I realized over time, in many ways, money means freedom. A person who has learned to control their finances, no longer have to endure the hated work, life or relationships because corny is not enough money to change everything ... Wealth opens many doors. Poverty - shuts them at you right in front. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting