Abstract thinking

Father son tucked into a corner.
 - You have two apples. I threw one. How much do you have left?
 Quiet whining.
 - You had two apples. I cut one to pieces. How much do you have left?
 Whining, butting, pinned to the wall.
 - You had two apples. I ate one! I ate one! How much do you have left?
 Cry, crying:
 - Dad is not necessary.
 - No, right. You've had two apples. I snatched you and trampled one! How much do you have left?
 Trembling, howling, screaming. Yelp Mom:
 - Leave the child!
 - He is idiot! I change the condition. You've had two apples. One thing you ate! You ate one himself! How many apples, you idiot, you've got left, fool ?!
 - A-ah! Do not beat Dad!
 - There is no zoo! No reviews! You will never be the birthday! I spend the whole holiday with this idiot. You've had two apples ...
 - Zina, we have apples? A? What? Let carrots ...
 - You had two carrots, a son of a bitch you are! I took it ... Give ... Give me an idiot! It - arithmetic. I took one and you ate. Here: hrya, hrya ... On! See: hrya, hrya ...
 - Grisha, she unwashed.
 - Nothing! Let him see. I ate a carrot to the ground. How many carrots you have left?
 Sobs.
 - Look! How dirty carrots left in your stinking hands ?!
 - A-ah!
 - That's right, son. And now back to apples ...
 - Pa-pa-a-ah
 - Grey-sha-ah-ah
 - Do not roar! Answer! You've had two apples ...
 - Grisha, I beg.
 - It must be! That idiot with carrots answered correctly. So, there is hope. I'm developing his abstract thinking ... you had two apples ...
 - A-ah! Do not!
 - Grisha, do not!
 - No! Or it will not be an idiot, or it will not grow at all! You've had two apples ...
 - A-ah!
 - Silence! The whole house is silent! No one dictates. I, your dad took you ... one of the two apple.
 - Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
 - I'm your father, of your two apples took you one thing ... Stop! Silence! Did you have one apple. I crept up and gave you ... I do not roar! I crept up behind ... No, I crept up the front and gave you a second ... How many apples do you have left? I'm changing conditions. You do not have apples, you stand like an idiot. I quietly crawled, and I give you, my beloved little son, one apple. How many apples you now? No, you bastard! No! It is better to be silent. Do not say anything ... Where did you get the second apple? Where did you get the other one? I gave you one. We go again ... You, my beloved son, standing there like an idiot and watch ... You do not have apples. Nothing at all! Wind - A-ah! Wolves - Do-oo! Then I crawled out of the woods. I am sneaking up. Quietly sneak up. And you stand alone. Nothing you do not. Wind, wolves ... Then I quietly sneak up from the black forest. I went back ... and ... bang! I give you have two apples.
 - Dad, do not!
 - It is you who are talking about? You've got nothing. I gave you two apples. How do you now? As it will not take you ?! Forest! Winter! You are one and you do not want to take the apples? Zina go ... Close the door! None. You are alone. Only the wolves howling and whistling somewhere policeman. Then I quietly ...
 The roar became unbearable, the floor rattled neighbors.
 - Oh well. You told me he gave one. how much do you have left?
 - One.
 - So, now I have many apples?
 - One.
 - Let them eat.
 - Come on ...
 - But apples do not. Nothing to eat. This is abstract thinking.

Tags

See also

New and interesting