Antisovety, or how to get rid of the guy for 1 day!

So he bothered you. And not just tired, and you know that only one kind of "favorite" cause you to oskomu Zubkov and unbearable urge to go to the end of the world with it anywhere, even to the North Pole, if only away ......

And it continues to be worn with a bouquet of flowers to meet you from work, and generally behaves like a hopeless idiot in love.

Lovely girl, well, where do you collect the suitcase?
 On a visit to her aunt in Kamchatka ?? So it is end of the world !!! What?? You go there and it is necessary ??

Stop going crazy, sit down and read this little piece of paper, printed on it is precious tekstom- anti tips currents which in any case can not do for your loved one, but you need to do hateful fans all pre vzvesiv- since way back will not!!!

Have you thought? And yet I decided?

Then simply follow the code of simple written rules here, and after 10 days, maximum 2 weeks, precious forget not only your phone but will bypass the tenth expensive area in which you live ...

Rule one (in bed)

You're good, you just work out of love, it is side by side, relaxed and peaceful. You're looking fondly at the boy, sighing wearily, and clutching a photo of Nicolas Cage with sadness pronouncing ...

- Oh, Nicky, it is certainly not for you, but it is also nothing ......

Result: the boy is out, glancing sideways at you with hurt and bewildered ... but for the first time to write off all heat or light insanity, naive ...

From redaktora- Hey, man !!! You would think, but keep nerves !!! Do not want?? Well, as you know, what to do with him?
 Love Cheburashka ...

The second rule (in the movie).

Evening session, he bought tickets to your favorite places to kiss, and you come out on a date with .... Pope, citing the fact that after 7 pm, with unfamiliar personalities in film you do not let go for a walk.

Man shocked, but dutifully bought a third ticket, passing nervously pushes pre-purchased condoms deeper into the pocket away from sin, and sad looking around going to the gym.

Result: your fan is desperately trying to please your dad along the way to making yourself an escape plan (just in case) from such "happiness" as you.

Dad bursts into peals of laughter stormy such as "boo-gaga! Xue and I like it more than your previous one, and adds earnestly, looking into the eyes malchiku- you know Nick (Peter, Vova) from its previous was complex - he constantly strove to buy a car more, oh, and you have a jeep, right? Well it is necessary as you are out of luck .. »

And the unfortunate victim sympathetic pats on the shoulder.
 Half of the audience sympathetic look at you ....

All said they were moved to the other end of the globe, and meeting with him you are no longer threatened

Apotheosis of evening after a pack of condoms dropped out of his pocket ....
 Editor's -And why condom manufacturers never write size S?

Rule three

So he decided to make happy today is your familiarity with his parents. A couple of phrases will help you in the future will never cross the threshold of this hospitable home.
 When meeting with his mother, "Oh, what a nice little dress !!! My mom last year is exactly the same in the second hand passed, it there was a spot he cherries ... and you than to wash? »

At the table Oh, what wonderful mushrooms themselves did ?? Yes? How lovely!!! My grandmother exactly the same tried to poison my grandfather, I remember !!! Your husband also likes to take a walk?
 And for dessert, passphrase (says eating sweet cake with a spoon right from the center) - Musik (To the beloved) Why do you never said that your mother's problems with being overweight? It's a disaster, it will soon fail the ceiling of the neighbors, and we flat in poor condition will get. And you know, I do not like the repairs ....

Result- Musica rush studies at Cannes, it changes the home and mobile phone number, and every time he'll meet you on the street with fear in the pale blue little eyes goes to the other side of the road.

Editor 'Oh, Mama Música, do you forget how to do otshivali for young gentlemen?
 Sclerosis, mon cher ...

Rule quad (boutique)

Arguing that you urgently needed a new dress for my birthday, dragged him into a boutique Christian dior, and cute sigh, looking at the dress of an exclusive summer collection, ignoring the nervous flying around a man névache dreams, try not to look at the labels and prices Kitty ... I want this ... .. "and show a finger on the coveted dress, the cost of half of his annual salary.
 The boy, blushing and turning pale, ear trying to tell you that just can not afford it, what are you, indignant voice condescendingly looking into his eyes vorkuesh:

"Honey, if I do not you can afford, then go to lectures Napoleon Hill ?, it just provides training for losers ....

result- bruised male ego, full of anger eyes and half-whisper bitch ... through his teeth.

From redaktora- ay ay I'm a young man. Well, who taught you that all women are evil bitch? There is a limit of obsession, calling for which man should be ready, that she will begin to use very crude methods to rid yourself from you ... Unusual? usually you do ??? Think of a round earth. Feel better?

And lastly.

The article is a humorous essay on the topic, it would be if a girl got rid of annoying fans methods themselves fans. Slightly reworked the female fashion ...
 List ways is far from complete, mzhet someone to continue?

PS While writing this article neither man was hurt.

Editor's Men just think, maybe you see something you want to show?)))

Author: Oksana Streltsov

Source: ROXY-women's magazine

Tags

See also

New and interesting