Stupid mother-in-law comes to us as if she were at home, and recently she surpassed herself and did not come by herself.

Causes of family conflict It is often due to external problems, not internal ones. As an example, the wife is completely satisfied with the character of the husband, his ability to extract resources, general issues. But his attitude to friends makes him tense. What is it like when a spouse comes home late at night, instead of sitting at home and spending time with their soul mate? Or now, if the wife is obsessed with a career and when you come home from her, you can not achieve any warmth, no matter how hard you try and no matter how much energy you spend for this.

In general, probably only family lawyers know the full list of reasons for divorce, which, unfortunately, have happened too often lately. And this is not always banal treason or financial troubles. People can break up because of seemingly insignificant nonsense. However, it only from the outside may seem that quarrels occur because of all platitudes. Alien family is dark, and people from outside sometimes it is simply difficult to understand.

When you spend the lion’s share of your earnings on a dream, you seem to move into some other mode. Robot mode or something. Distract yourself on various household trifles simply do not have enough resources, therefore you begin to relate to life easier. My husband and I gave ourselves a setup: for 5 years to save for a down payment on a mortgage. Yeah, so long. Because our apartment should be large, located in a good area, and it is also the capital. It's not prices, it's cell phone numbers on price tags.

Perhaps this is the reason for our peaceful family life. I used to have a lot of demands on my men. Must be interesting, gentle, with a sense of humor to understand and be able to laugh. She was looking for her ideal. Of course I didn't. But she married for love, choosing for herself, in my opinion, reliable. Then, after talking to my mother, having visited a psychologist a couple of times, I realized that I would not be able to be in the status of a demanding device anymore. She started moving towards adulthood.

Well, I got married at 32. My youth has already dragged on nowhere. It's time to think about the future. I was not afraid to give birth at the age of 40, we all have such a family. No problem, genetics. I don’t want to waste time either. So I got a job with my husband, tried to get comfortable as quickly as possible and even achieved some success. It is said that when a husband and wife work together and then return home together, it is bad for their family life. But not us, we have a goal, and we are friendly towards it, not paying attention to small claims or shortcomings.

And if it were, it would be good. If not for my “beloved” mother-in-law, who once every few months made herself known. This woman, you know, is just a walking problem. I can endure a lot now. But her zakidons constantly knock me off track. I repeat, my husband and I live in constant stress, overwork and monstrous work rhythm. But for me it is a rest compared to what I have to endure when Lydia Petrovna comes to visit us.

This woman sees no boundaries between good and evil, I'm telling you for sure. She can arrive (as often happens) without a call, early in the morning and with bags full of guests. Guests, you ask? Yeah, theirs. Two checkered bags of canned zucchini, compotes, bought porcelain plates and similar nonsense. You probably immediately thought, what did I get? Old village woman, giving away the last, right? I don't think so. Urban, urban. But with his cockroaches in his head, he wears all sorts of rubbish, like a written torp. That's a human characteristic.

Only here its features do not end. I would even at some point be happy to rent a one-room apartment, as long as my mother-in-law did not come. She decided to treat our second room as a guest room. Therefore, to come for her is to go to the bath. No problem at all. And how she behaves... You just have to feel it once. You'll know what's going on.

How can a “qualified” tarologist, numerologist, feng shui expert, professional psychiatrist and a zealous Christian coexist in one person? Well, she's got another one on top, too, yeah. And Lydia Petrovna does not hesitate to spread her crazy ideas on me and her son. And this is not the woman who will quietly ask me about the exact time when I was born, then in a few words to tell about me something interesting, no.

The mother-in-law is 101% sure that she is right and 1000% sure that others are wrong. It wasn’t her who came from the bay, but my husband and I just don’t want to see our closest relative. I don't work from dawn to dusk, so I don't have time to clean up. Just lazy, but there's nothing to talk about. Scorpio was born in the year of the Monkey. And so on, on the list. I don’t know what it says in the smart books she reads. But apparently it all comes down to the fact that daughters-in-law are not people at all and are not adapted to anything. At least that's the impression.

But this time the mother-in-law outdid herself. It wasn't alone. Said she felt ready. That soon strikes her last hour and she finally "tormented" in this mortal world. So we're now obliged to host Juju in our rented apartment. A lame, bald dog I don't even know what age. She is either very old or a puppy. Courtyard terrier, indefinite color, very small size. He is constantly barking and not ashamed to shit in the most unexpected places.

You can't kick her out now. No mother-in-law, no Juju. Lydia Petrovna, without jokes, believes that this dog is a piece of her soul or something like that. Husband, of course, is tense, too. But apparently he's used to it. And I'm hot to a white glow, and if it wasn't for work, I'd be crazy. Of course, I express my dissatisfaction and am not ashamed of it. But the mother-in-law knows how to arrange theatrical scenes, cry and scream. And instead of intermission, he goes to his "room." Just to gain strength or sleep. And then it starts all over again.

In general, if it wasn’t for the dog, I would have been able to endure the remaining few days of my mother-in-law’s stay in my apartment. But with the animal and its squeals, the day goes by a month, I can tell you honestly. And I get angry with my husband, who does nothing to resolve the situation. Why should I be the only one hissing at his mom? Doesn't he see that if he keeps going like this, I'll just lose all desire to build my future with him?

I'm thinking about renting a hotel for a couple of days. Let mom and son talk together. They'll decide how the three of us live. And if I'm okay, I'll go back. Yeah, I'll spend the extra money I could use to pay my mortgage. But this issue must be resolved as soon as possible. Otherwise, I risk losing everything. So I think it's worth it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting