A mother-in-law likes to tell her what a good younger son she has, unlike her elders, but it's impossible to listen to if you know the truth.

Each mother, loving childI'm willing to give my life for him. This is not a joke or an embellishment of the truth. This is how the mother’s heart works, and nothing can be done about it. In the vast majority of families, it is the mother who protects her child if it somewhere miscalculates or miscalculates. And while the father will actively express, or even show his dissatisfaction, it is the mother who will try to make sure that everything is settled.

On the other hand, unfortunately, sometimes a mother’s love can cross all imaginable and unthinkable boundaries. Hence, there are problems with age-old foreheads, which without a maternal pointer and step can not step. It is always difficult for such men to find themselves in the outside world: at work or in family life. As always, balance plays an important role. You need to be able to cut the umbilical cord in time and release your own child. Not doing so, however, is too early.

Have you ever heard of sects? Where do people not possess themselves at all, but do only what their comrades above them say? So, something like that happens between my mother-in-law and her youngest son. To give you a better idea of the whole picture, Valera is 27. He's single, never worked in his life. And his main passion is to paint boring and useless paintings. Scrub the paper, to put it simply. But to me, all he wants is to be a slacker for the rest of his life. A look from the outside, so to speak.

My husband has two brothers. Here, as in a fairy tale: “the eldest intelligent was a child ...”, well, the youngest is certainly a fool. Not really. No fool. And a very serious manipulator. Who pretends to be a subtle, sensitive person. But, instead of doing something with his life, he constantly refers to his own mother and somehow gets money from her. Pension, loans. Anything. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. Outsiders have long been accustomed to their situation. And inside the family, the mother-in-law commands. Unless, of course, this is about Valerik.

A month ago, my mother-in-law came to visit us and told us what her only good son was, did not leave her alone, always helps. My husband, you see, is not like that. He's married and he's just thinking about me and how to make more money. I forgot about my mother. And this is against the background of the fact that the day before we all went to the market together, buying potatoes, onions, carrots. Bags. So that the mother-in-law and her beloved son do not swell with hunger. And her husband gave her money. I didn't admit it, but I know it.

I used to be shocked by everything that happened. But then Misha told me what life they had before, how his mother loved his father. And that the youngest son most resembles her ex-husband. Who never lived to a normal old age. If not, who knows where Valerie would be. Time has turned me into an outside observer. I wasn't surprised by anything else. Not all of the above, not the fact that from time to time Valerica picks up the ambulance. When he gets particularly drunk. Like I said, creative.

This week, the mother-in-law went to see her middle son. I also learned a lot of interesting things from his wife. It turned out that she did not come to them to get enough food or anything. She wanted to ask for money. Not for herself, she'll be retired without any problems. Another thing is that there is not enough pension for her and her son. She wanted cash from her middle son. Lots. Why? The brothers have already found themselves in life. So, maybe the little one will get something?

The fact that Valera finally found himself the same woman. Who told him all sorts of fables about his "immeasurable" talent. And that at home he will not achieve anything. We need his talent to see the world. And he has, according to that woman, more than any Van Gogh. Really, really. But for this you need to buy tickets to some culturally developed country and arrange an exhibition there. Valera's got enough material. He only drinks and paints sad horses in the meadow every day.

I don't even know where he gets them, those horses. City man. We don't seem to have races. No racetrack. He's never been out of town. Otherwise, his perception of the world would surely have broken like glass into a thousand pieces. There also smells of dung and there is absolutely no one to admire the talent of almost "young" talent. Probably redrawing photos from the Internet. Only in my own style. It's called "like a chicken paw."

Having received an affirmative “no” from the middle son, the mother-in-law went home with nothing. According to my husband’s brother, he didn’t let her go empty-handed. But I tried to buy something that was grounded. Porridge, lard, sunflower oil. Something my brother won't touch. At least my mother's got supplies. Actually, it's weird. My husband and his brother are two grown men. Why not go and talk to Valera about how to behave, educate?

I understand that this will make my mother very angry. But that's not a reason to grow a drone to his grey temples, is it? My mother, for example, if I had behaved even one-tenth the same way, I would definitely be down the stairs. And in general, I would understand her. And here. Misha once said that before, when they were younger, and Valera was not even 17 years old, he often stole money from his mother’s pockets. Just like now, I've been throwing them into all sorts of nonsense.

A mother who loves a child is not ashamed to blame for the disappearance of his brothers. Then they were not restrained, as now, and could beat the younger. Then the mother, like a kite, protected her chicken. And she didn’t care that he was wrong or that he was guilty of everything. It didn't change anything. Offend your beloved son? There will be a scandal. Oh, yeah. Now I'm getting old. You have to ask for help, not ask for help from your normal sons. I feel sorry for her. But what can I do?

My husband said maybe he should give my brother money. Let him go somewhere. Just for a long time. Let him live his life. The ticket and the first time is a little necessary. If he drinks now, what will he do? Definitely not doing sports. That's also a perspective, to be honest. But he's a grown man. It's time to get off my mother's neck. I don’t know what to say, even if it were my opinion.

This is the kind of problem people have. Life seems to be going its own way. Someone plans to have children, someone to break into business. Some people only have horses and a glass in their head. And the view that he's not understood. How do you live in a world like this? I can't even imagine, but what if most of the famous artists were like Valera? How difficult was it with them? And how many of these spinworms do we know anything about? Yes, the scale is certainly impressive. How much grief and misfortune they brought to their loved ones!

Tags

See also

New and interesting