One day an angry woman came home and told her daughter-in-law everything she thought about her, then I did not even suspect what it would lead to.

For many people, clutter in the house can be a real problem. All this furniture that you have to dust from time to time. Washing dishes that are sometimes just lazy. Not to mention the wet cleaning. So it is not surprising that some have no choice but to resort to cleaning services. What is cleaning?Professional workers in their field, with quality equipment, do their job quickly, clearly and without unnecessary fuss. Not suitable for any pocket, but time and nerves will save, it is for sure.

Although, some citizens see some meditative component in cleaning. It relaxes them, even brings pleasure. Especially the result. We, most lazy, dirty only and dream that we got a partner just such a person. But not everyone is so lucky. Oh, that's what I wanted. Or maybe even in this case there are some pitfalls?

After I left my husband, Lova's father, I thought I'd feel a lot better. And to be honest, in many ways that's what happened. It is when you are young that you can endure, hope that a person will change. With age, no matter what you say, it goes away. I didn't like my ex-husband's fickle character, his habits, his weakness. Why do you need a man who has so many small, but still minuses? The patch should be removed quickly and without regrets.

But raising a son alone is also not an easy task. The boy missed his dad, dabbled, hysterical about small things. I have always loved him and still do. But sometimes it happened that irritation took over and I was sometimes strict with him. Nothing special, especially physical impact on the child I do not accept. But my tone speaks for itself. And at the same time, my son needed male discipline, so Maxim appeared in our life - my new man and stepfather for my son.

Unfortunately, with age, we change very reluctantly. And me, too. At first I thought Maxime was the perfect option. The man is calm, balanced and loves children very much. He never yelled at my son and even indulged sometimes. But my heart didn’t want to open up to him. As partners, we were nothing. But feelings, emotions. Unfortunately, he couldn't give me that. For my part, I didn’t ask for too much and often turned a blind eye to things that didn’t suit me.

I have lived with my new husband for 6 years. Internally, I think he understood my attitude towards him. And since I'm an honest woman, I didn't let anyone near me except him. From my point of view, for a while we were not exemplary, but quite a family. I don’t like all these pictures, but when I parted with Maxim I was really sad. Not that the cats were scratching on their souls, but a part of me disappeared with our goodbye forever. But Leo had a male role model all along, and I was most interested in that.

The only problem was that my son somehow didn't learn how to make money. Imagine that he does not have this grip, this vein, which is instinctively present in many of my friends, and myself included. I believe that pulling or providing a man for a woman is immoral. So this question is particularly important to me. I mean, you did a good job, smart guy. In practice, he's a loser.

Peels I was all the more uncomfortable when Lev brought the bride into the house. Our acquaintance was, shall we say, rather restrained. I was trying to raise my only child not for the first oncoming skirt. I wish the girl would fit in. At least the look. And here I see some poor guy. Hair is incomprehensible to me, there is no figure, even eyes, and those colors are a mixture of yellow and green. What do you call it, swamp?

I look pretty good for my age. Again, I watch myself and try to dress strictly, but with taste. This style suits me for work and for everyday activities. And the style of my future daughter-in-law is just when they wear what comes first. When I heard about the upcoming wedding, I immediately let my son know that he and his fiancée would live separately. I was missing new people in the apartment. I often work at home at night. It takes concentration, which I can do.

And Lova promised me that they did not even think of such nonsense. He promised, and only after the wedding, a couple of months later, he knocked on the door. I asked you so much that I agreed. What to do if there is no other way. No money, no housing.

For a year and a half, I endured this mess and unceremonious behavior. My daughter-in-law called me a mother, although I have one child on my passport. You come home and hear that smell from the kitchen first. Something fried, stewed, on fat. All the clothes smelled like this cooking. Well, Lerochka is just a beginner. He cooks as best he can. What do you get? Apparently, parents were poorly taught to perform their duties. What have they been doing all these years? Oh, come on, I'm getting nervous about the bullshit again.

Anyway, I came home from work one day, especially angry and tired. My son hasn’t returned yet, and my daughter-in-law was watching something on TV. And as soon as I looked around, I realized I didn't recognize my own apartment. Dust, dirt, fat everywhere. Some kind of garbage dump and clothes. The bathroom towels are all scattered. If only I could find someone else’s underpants on my pillow. I freaked out and started a scandal. Even my son came home from work. Three days later, according to my direct requirements, the young married couple left for their new place of residence. And I was happy.

But my happiness didn't last long. I soon learned that my daughter-in-law was expecting a baby. Because of the stress, something went wrong. If anyone had hinted at it, I swear I would have acted differently. But all this hassle and chaos in the apartment... Who could have known that my cries could affect a person so much?

I haven't seen my son in person in six months. Neither his nor his daughter-in-law. I’ve never been on social media, but now I have. I found his profile and texted him about missing him. That we need to meet, talk. Because he changed his phone number as soon as he heard about the terrible news. Where he and his wife live, I don’t know.

I used to think Leo was a little soft. Somewhere inside, I regretted it a little. Man, forager. You can’t make money, and you can also stand up. But you can't beat character. However, my message was answered by a strange, cold man. I was shocked by his harsh and sometimes rude words. Immediately after that, he blocked me. This cuts off the thin thread of our possible chance for reconciliation.

In some of the photos I saw, I saw them both. Skinny, in some rags. At the poor kitchen table. But they were together. Whatever happens. And I was left alone in my nice, well-kept apartment.

Perfectly licked, without dust and a speck. Well, it doesn't matter now. What am I supposed to look at the closet door, polished to shine? For what, for who? I realized I needed a son. And Lera is needed, too. They're together. The three of us would live together, cook, celebrate, share the news. It would be wonderful if you think about it. But I understand very well that these are all dreams now. I made the stupidest mistake of my life and I will never be able to correct it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting