She noticed a second confusion in the eyes of her daughter-in-law, but persuaded her to cook together

As practice shows, not all mothers-in-law get along with daughters-in-law and vice versa. Banal. family relations Sometimes they are broken for nothing. And the situation can be corrected, in fact, in two counts. There would be a wish.

For a man, no matter how much he loves his soulmate, there is always a place in the heart for his beloved mother. So such quarrels are best solved in the bud. Or at least prevent them from developing. Whether Marina Arkadyevna managed to do this, you will learn in today's history.

The norms of family relations Marina Arkadyevna dullly stomped home with glasses on her nose. The clock was about six in the evening, but the woman wanted only to lie on the couch, turn on the TV and fall asleep if possible. She was returning home from her son, where she met only her daughter-in-law, who offered her a hearty dinner with a sweet smile on her face. Nothing special: borscht for the first, baked potatoes and tea.

The son was late at work, so the woman managed to talk to her daughter-in-law. However, during the conversation, Marina Arkadievna learned that the daughter-in-law did not make all the dishes on the table with her own hands. By-product borscht, potatoes ordered for delivery. At least she made tea herself!

Peels Woman this approach greatly spoiled the mood. This is what she cooks for her grandson and her son. Why not? He's at home. Is it hard to do home cooking? It's both better and healthier. And in general, a woman should want to cook her home something tasty, made with the soul. And here.

The next day I decided to visit my son again. It's early this time. In the morning, going to the market and buying everything necessary, the assertive mother-in-law was already going to visit her daughter-in-law.

After drinking tea, Marina Arkadievna offered to cook homemade cakes, salad and mashed potatoes with patties for dinner. Noticing a second confusion in the eyes of the daughter-in-law, she, however, did not receive much resistance.

The next few hours they spent in the kitchen talking and cooking. The daughter-in-law tried, but some things she did not do well. “Nothing, the main thing is that he tries,” thought his mother-in-law. A matter of practice.

And in the evening, with his son and grandson, they arranged a small celebration. We sat at the table and agreed to go out together in the future. It was a good day. This time Marina Arkadievna went home by taxi and in a very good mood.

In the morning, putting herself in order, the woman thought. What if she did something superfluous last night and she didn't really want to see her? Maybe she had her own plans for that day and cooking with her mother-in-law wasn't part of it?

It turns out that she expressed her displeasure with her son, so now he will distance himself even more. And then the grandson will no longer be happy with the arrival of his grandmother. Oh, well, why did you do this cooking class? They don't go to a foreign monastery with their own rules!

Peels has been like this for a while. Home routine took away some of the negative thoughts, but the residue, as they say, remained. Well, that's life, you can't please everyone. But somewhere in the evening the phone rang. It was a son. Marina Arkadievna, anticipating not the most pleasant conversation, was already ready for accusations against her.

Norms of family relations: a frank dialogue with his son "Mama, hello". Thank you so much for coming to us yesterday. You see, Masha and I have had this problem for a long time. She can't cook at all. And how to learn if you are afraid to cut your finger or burn yourself behind the stove?

Peels And then continued, And yesterday, when you gave her your master class, she turned into a completely different person. I found a website with thousands of recipes. Now he's reading, he says, he'll cook everything. I like homemade food so much. Thanks, Mom. She's very good. Only afraid of new things”.

Finally, the beloved son said, “Well, is our contract in force?” I suggest we all go to the theater together the other day. Let’s take even small ones, let them join the high culture. All right, bye. See you later!

Peels Woman hung up the phone with a smile on her face There were tears of joy in my eyes. What a mood shift! Turns out she's not the only one who's such a coward. Do not be afraid of something new, be it cooking or family relationships. My heart's gone. You need to go to the store and buy some new clothes!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? It is possible to establish relations with relatives at any time - there would be a desire. How wonderful that Marina Arkadyevna was not afraid to take the initiative into her own hands. It deserves respect! The woman showed a worthy example to her daughter-in-law, and she skillfully used the advice of her mother-in-law.

What would you do if you were the main character?

Tags

See also

New and interesting