I had a dream of my mother-in-law, and the next morning she came and told me that I slipped on the wall.

Marina rarely dreams at night. If that happens, it definitely means something. So now, when her husband’s mother appeared to her in a dream, the next morning the woman immediately climbed into the dream book. "What's your mother-in-law dreaming about?" The hero asked a silent question.

Marina’s answer was not satisfactory. But what happened next made her believe in the power of dreams. What happened in the life of the heroine, read further in the article.

Recently my daughter turned 2 years old. My husband and I agreed to go to kindergarten at this age. Before that, I was completely engaged in it, while Sergey was disappearing at work. My mother lives in the suburbs. We have about an hour to go, so we often meet on weekends, and even then not every one.

Money's been tight lately, so my access to work is very much needed by our family. But my mother-in-law is not very happy about it. She recently stated that I need to be at home with my daughter until she is 6 or 7 when she goes to school.

According to her, giving a small child to kindergarten at this age is unacceptable. But I see absolutely no problem with that. I went to kindergarten at about the same age. Socialization has begun. It's so important as a child!

But my husband's mom doesn't understand that. Meanwhile, she is raising her older grandson. Seryozha's brother became a dad 2 years before him. His wife was not even on maternity leave. I immediately went to work, and the child was slapped by Grandma. She stays there all day long, blowing dust off her grandson.

I don't mind, it's her choice. But why bother with our advice? Svetlana Yurievna recently appeared to me at night. For me, this is nonsense, because I sleep so soundly that I see absolutely nothing in my dream. Of course I went into the dream book. What's your mother-in-law dreaming about? Who would doubt that it is not good.

You are waiting for troubles in the family, quarrels and other disagreements. It is amazing, but on the same day our mother-in-law came to visit us without warning. There was a gypsy around me in the kitchen. I was trying to say something, but I couldn't.

Then I couldn’t stand it and blurted out: “Svetlana Yurievna, please tell me why you came here?” I see that you have business with me.” My mother-in-law exhaled and said, “I think this is what I think.” If you want to go to work, go. But let your mom come and sit at home with her granddaughter while you're in the office.

And then I fell into a sediment. First, why would my mom leave her job (she’s almost 55 and still a full-time student) and move in with me? Actually, she's got her own life going on! Secondly, why does my mother-in-law get into our affairs and give unsolicited advice?

This situation made me very angry. I told my husband’s mother everything I thought of her. I remember everything that has bothered me lately. And you know what? She cried! She said I was a heartless woman, and she left.

Of course, in this situation, I was alone. My mother-in-law also complained to my husband, twisted everything. So after his arrival after work, I had to explain everything and justify it. Now I don't know what to do next. I don't plan to apologize to her. So much for your dreams!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Lack of tact and shameless advice often lead to family quarrels between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. And in such situations, it is very important to be able to defend your rights and protect your borders. Marina succeeded, but everything has to pay a price. Do you think the family will reconcile after what happened?

Tags

See also

New and interesting