Because of the thin walls, I constantly hear the quarrels of neighbors, but recently I learned something shocking about them.

Does a woman have the right to pitch upWhat if she doesn’t like something in her house? Probably could. At least, society does not condemn this. On the other hand, does a man have the right to start a hysteria and make a scandal, with the same introductory? Let's just say opinions are rather mixed. But why? If we are all human, we all experience critical moments in our lives. Are these signs of social inequality?

Let's put aside the trips to the psychologist. Yes, this has been practiced more and more frequently in our country lately, but not in large enough numbers to allow us to talk about some clear statistics. Men and women are equally susceptible to stress, but if the former can talk out, for example, with friends, then what remains the latter? They won't be understood in the workplace. In a friendly way, they will laugh, at least. It remains only to relax the nerves with the help of an old, but very bad method, which is especially clearly visible at the bottom of the glass. And that creates more and more problems. It's a closed circle.

My neighbors are people with a special character and mindset. Believe me, I know them better than anyone. At least write a book, a biography. Both are fifty-plus years old, noisy and not even stingy in words. In general, it is difficult not to follow their lives, not to eavesdrop, even when there are walls between our apartments, like a sheet of cardboard. So I have to be their personal chronicler, without much, really, desire.

His name is Nikolai and her is Tamara. I don't know how long they've been married, but the old lady on top says it's been a while. They have been fighting every day since the beginning of their lives. On the one hand, the story is quite dramatic, because they do not have children, apparently it is someone’s health. The other is a matter of life, because their abuse never touched the subject of heirs. That probably doesn't bother them much. The reason for their dislike of each other is... Everything in the world, to be honest.

For a week they had scandals about the bad habit of their spouse. Nikolai, as I understand it, is a great lover of tossing. Why the claims to him appeared somehow simultaneously, I do not know. But apparently, Tamara somehow grasped how much money is being spent on this stinking business and decided to speak out on this issue. “The fool is old, but as long as he can!” You smell like tobacco again! Soon you will spit out your lungs, and even for your own money! (in general, she said another word, more popular, but I will probably replace it). On his side is an indignant bass blubnez.

The next day, we had the same conversation. And all the others. Then there's a lull. I was surprised what happened? But no, I can see them out the window. Then he goes to work, then she comes from the store. Alive, then. Maybe we made up. Nope. Scandal again. But the reason for it is a little different, although it concerns the same topic. "How much can you eat?" Only the belly fills and does nothing. Now, go to the store, buy yourself a block and let this smoke come from at least one place, even though the refrigerator will rest from you, you are such a dirty thing! In response, the same blubnez, but in a slightly different tone.

But if you think that Kolya and Tom are a typical couple in which the wife nags her husband about and without, you're on the wrong side. Sometimes I can hear what my husband says when he is in the part of the apartment that is closer to my room. But in that case, the second half of him is already beating. Apparently, they prefer not to share one room together.

"Toma, you're already sick of me!" (again, I reserve the right to submit the text not in the original, but with minor edits) You came out of the bathroom and put all your crap in your locker. Why do I have to do this in the morning? I understand that some women are simply genetically unnatural to clean up care products. Well, neither do men. But is it worth it to start a quarrel that ends in shouting and swearing? Keep your nerves safe!

And I've just given you a little bit of what I've been hearing for a year and a half since I started renting an apartment in this house. What to do, at work, the salary is not spoiled, and there are no other options. I just don't have the strength to retell all the topics for these two quarrels.

But if you think that my case is just another story, what a sea, an ordinary story that happens in every house. With a good ending, like “but they lived happily ever after, because they loved each other with their pure and true love,” I will have to disappoint you. So I'll add a spoonful of tar to the barrel... Tar.

A couple of days ago, I learned from the same grandmother, who lives on the floor above, the amazing truth of Nicholas and Tamara. And perhaps the secret of their life together. The thing is, they... They both walk to the left of each other. And more than that, both know it. But they don't show any kind. It's at their age and social conditions.

It turns out that Tamara’s husband has long been in a relationship with a woman who lives in a neighbourhood. She's either a cashier or a cleaner at a convenience store. They sometimes walk together, almost in an embrace and are not afraid of this at all. I myself, to confess, did not see my neighbors beyond our yard, but I simply do not see the point of not trusting an elderly woman. Why would she lie?

And Tamara is scheming with another man. Moustache and leather jacket. There is no information about him, apparently, a spy. So, the people living next door to me are not as simple as it might seem at first glance. But I am personally interested in another question. Namely, what is the point of their cohabitation? They're definitely not brother and sister, that's one hundred percent clear. Together they get along like a cat and a dog and this information is also confirmed. What's the reason?

In my 30s, I also had a practice of cohabiting with a man. We did not have a stamp in our passport, but we lived for great love. Well, sometimes big, then smaller. Sometimes we have quarrels at the domestic level. The routine does not spare anyone, everyone knows that. Sometimes I wonder if I should find a lover. But it was always out of anger, and even then not seriously. And here.

Can someone explain to me how adults, mature people allow themselves to live in such conditions? To make each other tantrums almost every day of God, and then go to others, knowing perfectly well the whole picture of what is happening? Or does it come with age, and even then, only the chosen ones? Apparently, my life experience is not enough even to realize at least the tip of this iceberg. But, to be honest, this case was a real revelation for me. I will say even more, completely changed my views on some aspects of life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting