For a while, I trusted my wife unconditionally and didn’t ask her what she was taking the money for, but one day everything changed.

It is probably not news to anyone that modern relationships between young couples are increasingly being built openly and financially. Women explain this from a practical point of view: “I am a future mother and I need to be confident in financial security.” Men, most often, just grind their teeth and try to justify themselves by the fact that they are earners and they need an incentive for career growth. The older generation criticizes this approach and explains, Why not get married?based only on the banal benefits. In general, disputes are boiling, as usual.

Of course, the financial situation of any family should be stable. Without it, no one is sure what the future holds for us. Especially at such a difficult time. On the other hand, it is impossible to build a family without mutual feelings. Otherwise, in the future it is fraught with betrayal, deception and other troubles. But where is the balance that will bring peace and harmony to many people? The one we need today more than ever? The question is very complex and we would all like to know the answer.

After my five-year marriage, I realized that I was much more knowledgeable about people. It turns out that tears, pleas and tantrums are not an indicator of true feelings. And my confidence in the future does not guarantee that I will always be in a good mood and harmony with myself. Money, it turns out, doesn't solve everything.

Now a little bit on the merits. I married a girl 7 years younger than me. Why not, by the time I was in my thirties, I started noticing that women of the same age didn’t interest me. I'm sorry, but female beauty is quite fleeting. Not everyone, of course, but mostly. They have a need to monitor every aspect of their appearance, be it skin on the body, weight, cellulite, hair, hand skin, neck, face and more. I had no idea how serious this was, and yet the result is still difficult to call perfect.

Young girls are also obsessed with taking care of themselves. But in their case, at least this is justified, forgive me for being candid. So at least with Anja I was sure of her appearance. I also felt she was more open to me. After all, in her life has not yet had time to participate as many men as women with a richer past. And I could give her everything that any girl dreams of: a good house, a car, vacation abroad, money for shopping and prospects. What to think, you need to go to the registry office and live happily. I didn’t know why you couldn’t marry such women.

For several years we really had a complete harmony in the relationship. My friends joked that no matter how beautiful my wife was, a man always has a reason to go left. But I never supported them. Life is multifaceted, that's understandable. However, I did not have such needs in principle, even in theory. Domestic chores bypassed Anya side: on the household our family helped cleaners. She also did not need to cook, because there is delivery, and restaurants work late. We just lived this life and enjoyed it.

But then... Then Anna began to get tired of all this nonsense. She wanted to fulfill herself. She said she needed time and money for that. She enrolled in some courses, then others and thirds. Convinced me that she did not want to simply, without any sense, burn through this life. She was motivated to start doing something of her own. How could I respond to such statements? Of course I supported her. And the money she was asking for wasn't really huge. But they had to be paid every month, without delay.

Since that time, my wife has often been absent from all sorts of classes promoting her Internet channel, Instagram and so on. I had a couple of girls who were professionally engaged in such activities, but Anya refused to use their services. She said that they were thinking “templates” and soon “this strategy will be obsolete.” Then I began to suspect that my wife just found some more info-Gypsies and rascals. But I gave it up. I thought she had to burn herself to make some conclusions. Why do you want to be the trigger in your eyes?

We also have some problems in the working environment. Nothing serious, but there were problems with the tax, rent, in general, a little more complicated than the usual routine. Anyway, I missed the moment with my wife. It is worth it, because it could save yourself a lot of nerves and time.

And then one day, one of the employees of the office told me, literally, in a casual conversation, that my wife's courses, it turns out, had already been closed. Not just that, but a couple of months ago. They tried to change the name and continue to work, but apparently they took them well and even put someone in jail. That’s the news, considering that my faithful continued to “work” with that office for more than a month. How is that?

1889-1908

Peels Why you can't get married had to deal with this issue more closely. I hired some “men” to show me Ani’s correspondence in social networks, I did not want to ask her myself. I know how girls her age react to distrust. And girls of any age at all. It's easier for professionals to do that. And after a while, the truth came out. Funny, I didn't know my real wife. Although at the beginning of our relationship I was ready to swear that she loved me more than I loved her.

Among other things, she appears to have kept in touch with a Turkish man named Fatih. He was her “coach” for financial well-being. And a lover, too. Fatih offered his students large sums of money that could be earned by literally doing nothing. Money is a powerful magnet and attracts success, happiness and even more money. The point was to pour some sums into his “organization” every month, and then they will come back tenfold. There was a lot more about mantras, meditations, spheres, levels and so on. But I didn't understand it, and I don't advise you either.

When I came to Ana with a pack of printed correspondence, she reacted very expectedly. Tears, pleas, pleas. But after seeing my determination, her behavior changed. It turned out that she, stupid, married the first oncoming “wallet”. Old and uninteresting. She wanted someone she really wanted. Who could fulfill all of her deepest dreams? I wasn't that option. So she had to lie about the courses, otherwise I wouldn't have given her any money, which she would have turned into real wealth instead of miserable handouts.

She showed me her “wish map,” which she thought would help her find happiness. Just a big sheet of cardboard that had all sorts of stupid pictures pasted on it. A photo of the Turk, a yacht, a private jet, breast implants (which also surprised me) and smaller slur, like jewelry, clothes and so on. It was her shrine, carefully hidden from prying eyes.

Then our divorce proceedings began and I am very happy that my lawyer has won back the vast majority of my money and belongings. During this period, I was a lot nervous, stopped eating normally, sleeping. He wanted to find the notorious Fatih, but he deleted all his social media accounts so that even his followers, including Anna, could not find him. The psychologist advised me to let go of the situation and act wisely: draw the necessary conclusions. Not immediately, but slowly, I came to the idea that it would be best.

I can’t say that my story seems instructive to me. After all, people are different and I do not have the right to judge all girls by my ex. I just make certain conclusions for myself. I understand why you can't marry young ladies. Ana is now almost 29 years old and still looks beautiful, and she did not leave with empty pockets. Don’t expect wise words at the end. I just want to say that in our time, even the closest people should be treated with a small amount of suspicion. Sad, yes. It's useful. Like a cheap lock on a desk drawer. At least someone will think twice before trying to open it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting