I had the chance to work abroad for a year, and my husband and I decided that we would save some money, but I was disappointed.

Nobody likes it when guests come. empty-handed. Well, really, it is possible not to show appearance, you can not talk about it in the eyes, but still ... Especially when you were talking about something. But the guest is the guest. Today it is, and tomorrow it is not. Therefore, in most cases, the owners try to treat such cases favorably, through the fingers. It's another thing if your partner doesn't keep what he promised. What do we do then?

In marriage, everything is based on trust and mutual respect. That is why some spouses try to find out the relationship so often. Because they feel cheated, betrayed, or those to whom their other half has lost any respect. It's the reason. If it is not something serious enough, you can just wave your hand and go on living. Otherwise, family psychologists, quarrels and even divorce are in the process. How else?

Before I got married, I had a brief relationship with my boss. Kirill has always been a kind of person, I cannot hide it. But I never felt left out or unwanted with him. The other thing was that he could call me in the middle of the night, drunk, and congratulate me on a birthday that I never had. Or give me a puppy I'm allergic to. Good man, but no. I decided to marry someone else, Andrew.

Andrey and I had a son, we went through a lot, we knew a lot about each other. I have always been an adequate person and understood that marriage is a serious event, not just a celebration of romance. And yet, even I was surprised by what we came to over 9 years together. Routine, household - I don't even know what else to call it, although Andrei always seemed to me just a little boring. But over time, it turned into something unimaginable.

My husband works as a realtor. In a good agency of our city, where bonuses are paid for the number of customers, there are regular promotions, team building and all that. But if you think that a good realtor, with a suspended tongue and perfect appearance, is actually a neat person by nature, then I will hasten to upset you: nothing like that. It was me at home looking for his socks all over the apartment, ironing his shirts, cleaning his suit. And Andrew had only to be bright and beautiful.

Apart from homework, there was a lot more. A person who is obliged to behave with clients as delicately as possible was a silent slob at home. Always as long as I've known him. With the child, he was also doing so, and he simply did not have the courage to change his job. Well, it's okay, it gets worse, right? That's how I thought and hoped that things would change someday. It turns out that has changed.

We lived in a two-bedroom apartment all the time. The three of us, in a small but not offended, as they say. But one day, at a family holiday, the mother-in-law raised another toast, during which she uttered something harmful to the fact that her son and I had more children. Because one child is not serious. She didn't say it out of spite or intentionally to hurt me. But something inside of me switched and I promised myself at that moment that I would give birth to at least one more. Seriously. But I also knew that my apartment with Andrey was too small. So we had to do something about it.

We reviewed a lot of options, thought, argued. And we came to the conclusion that for a normal future, our family will need an apartment in four rooms. It is convenient, practical and real estate almost never gets cheaper. But for complete happiness, we only needed money. Where can I get them? Make money. Although, you know, it's not easy. We already had some money in our account. But she was really missing. So I decided to take emergency measures.

Remember when I first described Kirill, my boss? So, after learning about my problem, he suggested that I go on a business trip for a year, to Germany. There, our firm just needed a man and for this was due a good payment. In general, I met all the parameters. Besides, I thought taking a break with my husband wasn't a bad idea. And when I heard my suggestion, Andrew agreed with me. But we agreed that I would give half of the missing amount, and so would he. To be honest.

For that year, I'll tell you, it wasn't as difficult for me to be in a foreign country as not seeing my men. The son grew up like a leap: it turns out, it is more noticeable if you look through a computer monitor than if you see your son every day. And the husband noticeably lost weight, even on the cheeks there were depressions. He joked that he didn’t even know where to find his underwear without me, and I knew there was some truth to his words. But, honestly, I tried not to take his words to heart. Seriously, I didn't tell him where I was from Germany.

And yet, about six months after I was there, Kirill arrived at our office, himself. Said he wanted to make sure we were okay and was just around. I started telling him that he had some time for an old friend, so I just couldn't refuse him to walk around town together. Don’t forget who brought me to Europe. Now, not that I didn't anticipate it, but in the afternoon Kirill began, at first lightly, but then more insistently hint to me that it would be good for us to remember the past.

I'm the one with the family. And he, like a real bachelor, remained faithful only to his dog. An ex-puppy I was allergic to. And don't get me wrong. He's a man we had a past with that I liked. He has some power, some ability, and he looks amazing. What could I say? Of course,no" Because I care about family. I don’t want to be in front of myself, you know. It is good that Kirill has always been adequate and supported my refusal. Well, the attention of women to him product is not deficient, so I didn't really care about it.

A year passed and I came home. Son and husband. The firm paid me the money, as we agreed. My son grew up and my husband really lost weight. But it was all nonsense. What is a year about our entire life? Dust! But my joyful thoughts turned into a very deep and lasting irritation, literally, on the evening of the first day. No, it wasn't about scattered socks or a dirty T-shirt. It's just Andrey tricked me.

He thought a whole year was a lot of time. So don't worry about anything. He lived for his own pleasure, often taking his son to his parents to sit in a bar with colleagues or just be home alone. Losing clients. So he simply couldn’t give up his money when I arrived. In spite of our agreement and mutual promises. I was stronger than my husband in everything. And this thought, like a worm into an apple, crashed into my head slowly, but with enviable tenacity.

We are still at the same level as we were more than a year ago. The money to exchange our apartment for the option that would suit me, just not. And I know perfectly well who's to blame. I wouldn’t have thought about it before and just left this man, even with my son. Well, how else? Who needs a burden, isn't it better than one? But after all these years, I seem to have become lazy. All I have to do is wait and grind my teeth. Maybe later in the future, things will come to their senses and we'll move out. My husband and I are like neighbors. Communicating, raising a son and that's it. I'm missing more than that. I wonder how long this will last.

Tags

See also

New and interesting