What is this? Get the "Oscar"

What is this: to be a dwarf, freezing in the mountains, to get "Oscar" to survive a lightning strike, to meet a polar bear, change the floor and walk on the moon.

Warning!
The content of this material intended only for adults (18 and over).

What is it: to walk on the moon

Buzz Aldrin, 73 years old, astronaut

Moon "soil" can be compared with the finely divided talc. The top layer of dust is very loose. At a depth of one and a half centimeters of dust much thicker - as if grasped with cement. In fact, no particles are bonded - simply, unlike the Earth, there is no dust between the molecules of air molecules.

When you put your foot on the dust, the foot print is obtained perfectly clear and not smeared. Taking a step, I vzmetayutsya front of the dust, and she dropped a small semicircle. It is a strange sight - the dust on the Earth itself is not doing so. Moondust do anything not like: in a vacuum, it falls perfectly in sync, forming a semi-circle right.

I, as I can, I try to express their experiences in words, but the catch is that the moon is different - with nothing of what he saw before does not compare. When you're on the moon around you almost no sound, only noise suit - humming pumps, pumped liquid. Breathing, amplified speakers, you do not hear - is a Hollywood invention.

To move on the moon should be in a special way. The best way - a quick step, imitating a horse galloping, two quick steps - jump, two quick steps. On the moon, it is impossible to control the balance. It should be slightly tilted in any direction and you risk falling. But resist easy - just rest against the surface of the feet. By the lunar surface is easy to adapt to man. Low gravity makes it very easy walking distance. There's great. Seriously.

What is it: a child prodigy considered

Alex Romanovsky, 24, a software developer in the field of telephony, computer games programmer. In 13 years, she graduated from high school as an external student, at 14 he became a student of the International University

As one friend of mine Catholic norm - this is the norm, not the most common abnormality. Up to six years, I have from their peers is absolutely no different, except that the excessive love of stories about animals, but my parents thought I was "getting ahead", and I still did not know how his mind. What I began to read to four years, my mother remembered as a major achievement almost to the institute. In six years, I've found in the attic of a chemistry textbook for ninth grade, and, of course, did not understand it. Subscribed concentrated formula of non-existent "oxides", inventing non-existent connections, harmony - "ozone-nitrogen," and that was enough to my parents decided that I take a great interest in chemistry. See for yourself, they convinced me and so began my crusade amateur - from one alphabet to another alphabet.

Family legend has it that in the second grade I was "bored to learn." The truth is that the mother heard of external studies, and decided that her son deserves it. I do not mind. The second class, I passed two months (and went in the second quarter to the third), the fourth - in the summer, the sixth, seventh and eighth - two academic years. I have these transitions from grade to grade liked, so to speak, aesthetically. There was some beauty to plan the annual Russian language course for three sections a day and deal with it in the past month.

Special complexity of the process for me is not represented. More precisely, if represented, the indirect way: the disease - bronchitis in five years, a difficult age, lazy - which is why even grasped two. In ninth grade, I was transferred to physics and mathematics school, and it was really difficult. We can not say that I could not cope with the program, but "supererogatory merits" was not the first.

I did not notice people to seventeen years. At first did not know how to live is the objective of the formal knowledge; then I began to understand, but Something Wicked - it was very beneficial to wear a mask everywhere and enjoy the benefits of relying eccentric professor.

I feel sorry for those who lost childhood football. Until now, I can not understand why the 22 people running after a ball. Adult toys for children is much more interesting. That is what my childhood, which I agree: when I invented games are played in Vladivostok, Kiev and Kazakhstan, as for the fact that you play your favorite toys, pay money, and invited to the conference.

I see that many envy me. But it has not yet become acquainted. Then realize that the eccentric - not necessarily a superman, he is no more ability than the average kid, it's just different. If the car goes without consuming gasoline, it uses something else.

What is it: to survive a lightning strike

Max Deering, 44 years old, sound

It was Friday. It was a typical July weather: the sun was shining, white clouds floated lush ... Four of my colleagues and I went to Durham to play golf. We got to the fifth hole, and then drizzling rain. We decided to wait under the canopy. I remember that the air smelled sweet ozone. It's the last thing I remember before the lightning struck.

When the bit slipped, I froze all - I've never been so cold, but at the same time part of my body is incredibly glowed. Then came the most fantastic noise, which I have ever heard. So loud it drowned out all other sounds, honestly. I had the feeling that I was put between two garbage cans and splyusnuli. Like all influenza viruses, which I was infected for life, he snapped at me in a crowd. Hands, feet, fingers were filled with the weight - it seemed that way they weigh 2000 kilograms. Every cell in the body ached painfully. The pain was dull, aching, and at the same time sharp. I even hurt the hair and eyelashes.

Lightning struck a tree next to us, knocked several branches flowed into the canopy, breaking through a huge hole in it, and then went through Terry, one of my friends. I entered it through the crown and went through the knee. Terry died instantly. Breaking out of the ground, lightning stood over me and went over his head, leaving the outlet: eight stitches had to impose. Now I can prodelyvat fairly complex calculations - Trigonometry there, mathematical analysis, but do not ask me to add or subtract. It is useless. The doctors say I have everything in order, but I know - they have something to hide from me.

What is it: to take part in group sex

The source wished to remain anonymous

Group sex is like to have sex with a trained octopus: around you solid limbs and tongues, someone's hands grab you and pull, legs apart in your mouth something squeezed, the brain does not have time to process feelings and libido, which, in fact, embroil you in the story, too, succumb to such abundance.

Group sex allows you to see how ugly is undisguised lust. Except in cases where the master or mistress of the house allow a party only specially bred hybrids with perfect bodies are usually not exactly going to those whom you would prefer to see. Women are still here and there - from dim lighting and makeup, they benefit greatly. As for the men ... All these protruding members and beer bellies, hair on end in all places ... sit and mauled his scrotum pathetic, desperate to revive them. Freud believed that we are all a little bit homosexuals. Well, Freud is no arguing against, but so many males discourage hunting even staunch gay.

Still, group sex - it's amazing! Hearing chug copulating right in your backyard, is excited to be surprisingly strong. Women ... One immediately and another, and soon after her third ... And what a feeling when you walk into a woman, which had already entered another, and you feel that other through a relatively thin membrane ...

And all the while, until you go home and take a taxi the next morning to cook your own omelette, and then sit in the office, do you think only one thing: "I took part in group sex and I'll do it again!»

What is it: to suffer from narcolepsy

Melody Zarnk, 45 years

If a normal person wants to feel like a narcoleptic, albeit two days refuses to sleep. We are so tormented every day. At the age of twenty-one years, I noticed that if I'm driving for a long time, I definitely need to pull over and a little nap. I decided that I just did not get enough sleep, but it was the first symptom of narcolepsy. A healthy person begins to dream and a half hours after falling asleep. Narcoleptic enters a phase of dreams instantly. I dream with open eyes, even when awake. For me, a dream is like hallucinations - terribly realistic. If I dream that I was bitten by a mosquito, I feel unbearable itching. It happens that I forget for a few seconds. Especially if you do any repetitive motion. Once I passed out in a movie theater when watching the movie and laughed. My head fell back, eyes all darkened. I could not move, could not head back into the correct position - well, my husband helped. Scientists have come close to creating a drug that might be helping if my illness. I do not flatter myself, but it was nice to go to sleep without fear ...

What is this: to be a dwarf

Vladimir Fedorov, 66 years, actor (height 130 cm)

I live in harmony with the world and with itself. When I was born, the parents were happy. First, of course, they were afraid - they could not figure out who it is generally born (I was born with a large head, small hands and feet and rising 30 centimeters). In the hospital to his mother immediately approached the doctors, who said that dwarfs they have a special order and they are really asking me to give them the benefit of science. But my mother pressed me to her breast, and said she raised me.

I grew up in a normal environment, brought up in love and no particular difficulties in connection with their otherness experienced. I have a normal apartment, there is nothing that would fit under my height - standard height toilet and so on. Nothing was altered specifically for me. If I was a half - yes, it would be a problem. It happens that I, for one, can not reach the electric bell. And do not worry. Somewhere I can jump or something to get up. In extreme cases, reach, holding a book.

If I was not a dwarf, I do not have the invoice, no one has ever asked me to star in a movie, and then play in the theater. When I noticed in a jazz club and called for the role of Black sea in 'Ruslan and Ludmilla', I was very far from that - I'm fascinated by science, electronics, music, abstract art, and an acting career did not think even. Now I play on the big stage of the Moscow Art Theatre in Nikitsky Gate - in general, nothing to complain about.

The only problem was once a personal life. I was born in 1939, grew up in the postwar years. And this is a war of muscles -, respectively, and the girls dreamed of a strong man. I have been quite different. One day I called and confessed classmate in love. And it is without excessive delicacy told me: "Yes, you look at yourself in the mirror." All of my four wives - a woman of great beauty and mind. Because next to me any fool can not be. And ugly too. Such women tend to suffer from complexes and all the while trying to assert themselves at the expense of men. I for this role does not fit. If now the Good Lord came and asked me if I wanted to, I had a normal length of the arms and legs, I would have said, "No, I like the life I lived. I is what it is ».

What is it: be above all

Shawn Bradley, 31 years old, height 230 cm, central "Dallas Mavericks»

How to start my day? In the morning I get up and go to the toilet - which means that I have to bend down before the first day on the door. I have to bend down to look in the mirror, bend down to take a shower (shower head rests on my chest). To get into the car, I first pushes into the cabin leg bent at the knee and put her in front of the passenger seat. And then he slips into the car. You can call me "man-snake».

All the clothes that I wear, it is necessary to sew to order. I have a 52 foot size, so even shoes have to order. I even a sleeping bag and a tent to order sewed. I remember in high school, we had a match in a foreign field. We come into the locker room. I towered over the wardrobes and saw everything that was accumulated: dust, empty plastic bottles, clothes that go God knows when, and threw so much so forgotten. Our coach - he was 30 cm below me - stood up on the bench, to be at the level of my eyes and said, "You live in a dirty world, right?" That's right - I live in a dusty and dirty world. When I come to visit, then, crouching at the door, on the lintel of the time to notice the dust. And refrigerator on top always dirty. And in the crowd I could see all the bald crown. The spectacle of so-so ... I have never come across a man taller than me, but sometimes I dream that I meet such people.

What is it: be directed by reality show

Leonid Guney, 42, director of the reality show "Dom-1", "Dom-2", "Big Brother«

The horror is that nothing should be directing. So, what did you learn all of life is simplified to a simple task - it is beautiful and in nothing intervening, remove that put the participants themselves. You can call it cynicism. No matter how you empathized with the participants, for the sake of business to choose the episode interesting for the viewer, not the one in the best possible light shows the hero. Project participants know that they will record 24 hours, and they agree to it. Ciloy them here no one dragged. If my child wants to act in this kind of show, I probably will try to dissuade him, but to interfere - not. The only thing he'll have to remember: in the reality show, in court - everything you say can be used against you.

What is it: be hostage

Natalya Medvedev, 41, a photographer

When the events took place in Budennovsk, my boss forbade me to go to the magazine, said that already two of the editors sent there. On the fourth day of the captured women began to leave the hospital with their babies. I saw this picture and thought: "My God! Well, what I'm here! "And flew to Mineralnye Vody. When I got to the hospital (I was on the road wounded foolishly), there were already lists of who of the journalists will be voluntary and will be accompanied by a hostage to the border of Chechnya Basayev. I was three hundred and some, it is clear that the chances to get a little. Then there was a press secretary and asked each to write a receipt, saying that in case of death claims have not. Someone asked: "What is clear - death?" "Well, - responsible secretary - exit the gate and meet you there." The crowd thinned dramatically wanting. Three men left. I told them: "The more we have, the less chance that they will kill." As a result, accumulated fourteen people. And we went for three days ... a nightmare ... all the time feel like a sack of potatoes - the subject. If you hear the noise of helicopters, sit down, turn around, action puts you on the shoulder and arms ready to fight. And understand: if the shelling, you - the very thing for which he will hide. All the while waiting for the attack - a huge stress. I took off. To spend the film. I have it then laying out everywhere - in bra, underpants. I'm ready for what might break into pieces in the attack. If you see the part of the body with the film will understand that it's me. I saw in the hospital women who wrote their passport details, name everywhere - on the arm, leg, chest, shoulders, abdomen, - everywhere the same. To identify. And I have not had time to write, I was laying out all of the film. When we went there, people were hiding under a bus. When they returned - they fled to us. When it was over, the men got off the bus, leaned against the hot iron and wept. Yes, many men crying, I remember.

What is this: to be a hermaphrodite

Jim Kostic, 48, a former assistant

Such as I refer to the term "intersex". When I was born, the doctors were not able to determine exactly what I floor - on the genitals picture is contradictory. Vagina apparently absent, but there was no testes. That body, which I still had, he could equally well pass for a large clitoris or small penis. I call him "falloklit." Over time it has grown to almost 3, 81 cm. From early childhood, I felt like a boy. Realizing this, the parents of four years began to call me James, but it was unofficial nickname. Actually, I was given at birth name is Judith. It is still and appears in my documents. That is why I have never traveled abroad - can not get a passport.

At forty-four years, I have found that I have a vagina, but fused. Also, I have a tiny tiny atrophied uterus and ovaries. I have two X chromosomes, that is, genetically I'm a woman, but in the womb, I get a huge dose of male hormones. The vaginal canal I have, but the grease in it are released.

Tags

See also

New and interesting