Academy Awards (40 photos)

Yesterday we wrote on Twitter about the winners of the Oscar. And today there is a proposal to see photos from the ceremony.

1. Leading the ceremony, James Franco and Anne Hathaway opened the 83rd Academy Awards ceremony in «Kodak Theatre» February 27 in Hollywood.

2. Leading James Franco and Anne Hathaway at the opening ceremony laughing.

3. The star of the film "The Social Network" Justin Timberlake and actress "Black Swan" Mila Kunis was awarded the prize for the best cartoon that was a cartoon picture of "Toy Story 3».

4. Screenwriter Aaron Sorkin accepts the award for best adapted screenplay for the film "The Social Network».

5. Actress Melissa Leo could not resist and swore, received the award for Best Actress. Oscar she handed Kirk Douglas (center).

6. Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem was awarded the prize for best adapted screenplay, Aaron Sorkin inherited.

Directed by Lee Unkrich 7. accepts the Oscar for best animated film - "Toy Story 3".

8. Anne Hathaway sings, triggering a wave of laughter in the audience, as it mocks former lead Oscars Hugh Jackman.

9. The master of ceremonies James Franco and Anne Hathaway changed clothes before execution Hathaway his songs.

10. British actor Christian Bale took the award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in "The Fighter." At the end of his speech, Bale got excited when thanking his wife and daughter.

11. Screenwriter David Seidler accepts the Oscar for best original screenplay for the film "The King's Speech."

12. Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman, who acted together in the film "Australia" in 2008, presented the award for best soundtrack, which went to Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for the film "The Social Network."

13. Russell Brand and Helen Mirren presenting the award for best foreign film, which went to the film "Revenge».

14. Richard King - Oscar winner for best editing the soundtrack for the film "Home" - refers to the hall. The award was handed Scarlett Johansson (second from right) and Matthew McConaughey.

15. The stars of the film "Sherlock Holmes" Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.

16. Oprah Winfrey presents statuette Charles Ferguson and Audrey Marrs for best documentary «Inside Job».

17. Singer Florence Welch performs the song «If I Rise» from the movie "127 Hours." She sang it with A.R.Ramanom who wrote the song together with Dido.

18. Randy Newman performed the Oscar-nominated song «We Belong Together». Newman received a statuette for best original song for the film "Toy Story 3".

19. Actress Gwyneth Paltrow sings a song «Coming Home» from the movie "I'm leaving - do not cry", which was nominated for best song for the film.

20. Billy Crystal, several times a former leading Oscar ceremony, took to the stage with the words: "Something that never changes: the producers asked me to say that we delay the show ... so here's a nominee in the category of Best Picture."

21. Natalie Portman turns to the audience, won the Oscar for best actress for her role in "Black Swan."

22. Actor Colin Firth received a statuette for Best Actor for his role in the movie "The King's Speech", which also became the best film. Firth began his speech with the words: "I have a feeling that I'm at the peak of his career."

23. From left to right at the bottom: the producers of the film "The King's Speech" Emily Sherman, Ian Canning and Gareth Unwin receive the Oscar for best film of the year.

24. At the end of the ceremony student choir from the school of New York / Staten Island sang «Somewhere Over the Rainbow» with all the winners of the Oscar on stage.

On without signatures.

Tags

See also

New and interesting