Buckwheat soup for housewives who are tired of long recipes, this you can master

I have to admit I'm an incredibly lazy hostess. It seems that my hands grow from the right place, but long recipes make me sad. If there is too much action, I give up without even finishing it. I have very simple dishes on the menu. Like buckwheat soup and potatoes. This soup was once made by my grandmother in the village. And I go back to that recipe all the time. As they say, axe soup. That's it!

Editorial "Site" He is sharing with you the recipe for this incredible soup.

Buckwheat soup with potatoes Ingredients
  • 3 liters of water
  • 1 tbsp buckwheat
  • 3 potatoes
  • carrot
  • bulb
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Preparation, of course, is the simplest. First, we pour water into the pan and put it on fire.

2. While the water is warming, grind the onions. Rub the carrots on a fine grater. All this fry in the pan. First the onions until golden color, and then the carrots to roar. At this stage, you can add salt and pepper to taste.

3. When the water boils, add the washed buckwheat. You can bet you should wash the cereals. But we had a separate article about that. All our arguments are there.

4. Peel the potatoes and cut the cubes. Add potatoes to the water a couple of minutes after the buckwheat water boils again.

5. Then cook the soup on a slow heat. This is about 20-30 minutes, it all depends on the potato. When the buckwheat and potatoes are ready, add the toast. After that, boil for a few more minutes. For taste, you can add fresh greens.

So we get a simple and light soup. Separately, you can bake meat or cook fish. It's for your taste. Sometimes I just want this soup. It reminds me of my grandmother’s vacation in the village. When you come home after a whole day of outdoor play. You run in hungry and tired, and Grandma serves soup on the table. He has a piece of homemade bread from the oven.

I'm pouring a plate of soup right now. And immediately it becomes so warm and cozy. It's like I'm 6 again, it's sunny summer in the yard, and I'm relaxing with my grandmother and I don't know anything about adulthood. This is what can turn a regular buckwheat soup with potatoes into a real delicacy. Do you have a dish that is associated with pleasant childhood memories?

Tags

See also

New and interesting