What kind of cake can be made for all holidays

In all the time I cooked, I made a lot of cakes. But I always choose this one if I have to surprise new friends. Our family is very hospitable, which means that there is a cake on the table not so rare. Mine have long called it “Taste Break” among themselves, I have a softer name in my recipe – “Taste Explosion”.

It can be said that this is an improved cherry-cakeBut I add a few more ingredients that make it really great. It should be noted that the cake takes time to soak, it is at least five hours, and in general the preparation takes about an hour. In my busy schedule, this is a big plus. That's how I do it.

Cake with cherries at home Ingredients for pelts
  • 450g wheat flour
  • 250g margarine (72% fat)
  • 250g sour cream
  • 4 egg yolks
  • 1 tbsp baking powder

Filling ingredients
  • 4 egg whites
  • 180g sugar
  • 1 tbsp starch
  • 500g cherry
  • 250 g poppy (poppy mass)

Cream ingredients
  • 250g sour cream
  • 180g sugar
  • 70g cherry jelly
  • 300g butter

Preparation
  1. Add baking powder and margarine to the flour, rub it in a small crumb. Together with yolks and sour cream, soft dough, then divide it into 6 parts. It is good to do this in the evening so that the dough lies overnight in the refrigerator.

2. Beat the proteins with a mixer, gradually adding sugar to get a stable foam. From the dough, roll the cakes and grease them with just whipped squirrels. Put the cherry on one of the crusts, then put another crust on top. Do the same with the poppy.

3. You end up with three double cakes: two with cherry and one with poppy mass. All of them need to be baked in the oven before the appearance of a golden crust, the temperature is 180 - 190 degrees Celsius.

4. For cream, whip sour cream with butter and sugar, add freshly cooked and not frozen jelly. Spray the cakes one by one and put the cake in the fridge for five to six hours. The top crust can be decorated at your discretion, for example, studded with cherries.

Sometimes I write short wishes on the cake. This can be done with heated chocolate or cream from a can. That's so nutritious. cherry cake! Be sure to share your impressions in the comments and show the recipe to others, let them also feel a real explosion of taste!

Tags

See also

New and interesting