Coconut chip cake recipe

Homemade cakes that don’t need to be baked are my biggest weakness. If such a cake is also based on jelly, I will definitely not restrain myself and add the recipe to my list of favorite home treats.

Jelly cakes have repeatedly appeared on our website and each time became a favorite of many. This is not surprising, because everyone can afford this dessert. The short cooking time and availability of ingredients are the main advantages of these dishes.

Many people love to cook, but baking is often a real stumbling block for all novice cooks. It is for these people that we recommend making a homemade cake with coconut shavings.

White cake with coconut chips You will definitely like both adults and children, because it is not only extremely tasty, but also looks magical.

The ingredients
  • 2 packs of lemon jelly
  • 550g cottage cheese
  • 250g sour cream
  • 120g biscuit
  • 3 tbsp powdered sugar
  • 50g butter
  • 10g vanillin
  • 50g sugar
  • 60g coconut shavings

Preparation
  1. Pour the jelly with hot water.
  2. While the jelly's cooling, you can cook the cottage cheese. It must be whipped in a blender, adding sour cream, powdered sugar and vanillin.

3. Whipping cottage cheese at slow speed, pour jelly into it.

4. Coconut shavings should be roasted in a small amount of oil in the pan along with sugar.

5. For the recipe, you can use any cookie, but the classic ballet is best. It must be decomposed in a form that should first be covered with a food film.

6. On top of the cookies, lay out a curd mass with jelly, then roasted coconut shavings.

The cake must be cooled in the refrigerator for at least 11 hours. Bon appetit!

Anyone who cares about their figure, you can no doubt enjoy this dessert. Jelly-based cakes will definitely not add you extra pounds, and cottage cheese will support satiety during the day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting