Why rub lemon on a fine grater and mix with coconut shavings, the result will surprise even skeptics

This pie. coconut-shaped This is the perfect place to spend your morning or evening tea with your family. I'd even say it's not a cake, it's a casserole. The dough in consistency resembles curd. I really like this baking pronounced lemon aroma, which is complemented by coconut.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions lemon-coconut pie. The whole family will appreciate the treat.

Coconut chip pie Ingredients
  • 200g cream (10–15%)
  • 3 eggs
  • peel 1 lemon
  • 150g sugar
  • 50g butter
  • 90g flour
  • 50g lemon juice
  • 50g coconut shavings

Preparation
  1. Butter in the water bath.

2. Rub the peel off the lemon.

3. In a deep bowl, mix eggs with sugar. Beat with a wreath or a mixer until homogeneous.

4. To the egg mass, lilies of cream and melted and chilled butter. Stir again. Then sprinkle the coconut shavings and sifted flour. Stir it.

5. Add peel to the test and pour lemon juice.

6. Pour the dough into a buttered form and bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes until ready. Cut the cake into pieces and put it in the fridge for 2 hours. Then serve for tea or coffee. Bon appetit!

Not to miss anything and as much as possible. processWe offer to watch a video from the culinary channel “Pleasant Appetite”. On the channel Irina Podolyan you can find many time-tested recipes that come out the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

I also suggest reading the recipe for a white cake with coconut shavings. Both adults and children will like it, because it is not only extremely tasty, but also looks magical!

I love these simple and quickieLike this pie with coconut shavings and lemon! In my house, lemon pastries are always good. Yesterday, instead of lemon, my sister added orange zest and juice to this cake. Her husband was delighted!

Tags

See also

New and interesting