2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 8 g of vanilla sugar... I didn't expect it, it worked!

Today's edition. "Site" I have a very special recipe for all the sweets. Very bright and colorful cake, and most importantly - incredibly delicious! It will appeal to all who are crazy about the wonderful jelly.

“Confetti” can be called one of the most joyful and fun cakes. Looking at him, you feel an improvement in mood and the appearance of appetite. And it's just perfect. summertime. Light, unobtrusive, almost imperceptible!

I recently tried it and now it is one of my favorite recipes. For a long time in the house does not linger, literally in 5 minutes the cake disappears from the table!

Jelly and Fruit Cake

Test ingredients
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 8g vanilla sugar
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 15g baking powder

Cream ingredients
  • 125 ml of water
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 2 tbsp sugar

Jelly ingredients
  • 800 ml of water
  • 95g cherry jelly
  • 95g gooseberry jelly
  • 2 tsp gelatin
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 200 ml cream 30% fatty
  • 2 tbsp powdered sugar
  • 300g grated cottage cheese

Ingredients for decoration
  • 1 kiwi
  • 5 mint leaves

Preparing the test
  1. Prepare a shape with a diameter of 24 cm and covered with parchment paper.
  2. The egg yolks are separated from the proteins. Then beat the squirrels to tough peaks. Add 2 tablespoons of ordinary white sugar and a bag of vanilla.
  3. When stirring with a mixer at minimum speed, do not forget to add yolks to the mixture.
  4. Add sifted flour with baking powder. Then carefully lay the dough in a detachable form.
  5. Warm the oven to 180 degrees. Bake the dough for 40 minutes, in a preheated oven.
  6. Cool the finished biscuit.

Preparation of jelly
  1. Separately dissolve the jelly in 400 ml of boiled hot water and pour into two bowls.
  2. When the jelly freezes, cut it into cubes.
  3. Soak the gelatin in 3 tablespoons of water and leave it for swelling.

Cheesecake cooking
  1. Hit the cream mixer to tough peaks. At the end of the knock, add powdered sugar.
  2. Dissolve gelatin in the water bath. Then cool him down. Add two tablespoons of whipped cream and mix thoroughly.
  3. Add the grinded cottage cheese and the rest of the gelatin. Move the resulting mixture and add to it sliced jelly.
  4. The finished mass of the resulting cheesecake is carefully laid out on impregnated biscuit (in a detachable form). Spread it evenly with a spoon.
  5. Refrigerate the resulting delicacy for 30 minutes or until freezing.
  6. Decorate the cake with kiwi slices and mint leaves. Instead of kiwi, strawberry berries can be used.

It is not a process of preparation for this. jelly cake Simple, but its stunning appearance, and most importantly - taste, is clearly worth it!

Try to prepare this beautiful and delicious treat. We will be glad if you share your impressions in the comments. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting