Instructions for cooking chocolate cake in vegetable oil

Quarantine is not a reason for children to miss their homes. So I decided to take care of my son, suggested cake myself. I chose a simple recipe, my son is delighted! The pastries come out a little wet and very tasty.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. chocolate-cake vegetable oil. Your family will love it.

Pie on vegetable oil Ingredients
  • 210g flour
  • 35g cocoa
  • 180g sugar
  • 20g vanilla sugar
  • 75 ml of vegetable oil
  • 10g baking powder
  • 240 ml of water
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • powdered sugar or cinnamon to taste (for sprinkling)

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix flour, cocoa, sugar, vanilla sugar and some salt. Stir it.
  2. Separately mix room temperature water with vegetable oil. Stir it.

3. Combine the dry ingredients with the liquid ones. Stir and mix the dough.

4. Lubricate the form for baking with oil (I have a diameter of 21 centimeters) or covered with parchment paper. Pour the dough.

5. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

6. Take the cake out of the oven, cool, and then sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon. If you want, you can pour the cake with melted chocolate, but in my family it is eaten already. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with an interesting recipe for a delicious banana muffin with pieces of chocolate. The cake comes out quite hearty, so it is better to cut it into small slices. To decorate, sprinkle powdered sugar and mint leaves at will!

The cake is prepared in vegetable oil, without eggs, so it is perfect for those who hold on. By the way, this pastry is ideal for use with coffee. A good reason to cheer up in the morning and enjoy something delicious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting