Homemade tomato juice recipe

In my rating of soft drinks, tomato juice occupies one of the leading positions. They say that it is better to drink without salt. I do, but I add black pepper and a pinch of coriander, I have such a strange taste.

With or without salt, homemade tomato juice is much healthier than purchased. It can not only be drunk, scooping vitamins at any time of the year, but also used to prepare sauces, gravy, tomatoes in your own juice, first and second dishes.

Tomato juice recipe for winter It is quite simple, but you still need to work. The juice is thick and almost without waste, as tomatoes are completely ground together with the skin.

How to Make Tomato Juice Ingredients
  • 3kg tomatoes
  • 1 tbsp salt (optional)
  • 5 inflorescences of cloves
  • juicer

Preparation
  1. Choose ripe, dense and fleshy tomatoes. From 3 kg, 5 half-liter cans are obtained.

2. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the peduncle and pass through the meat grinder.

3. It turned tomato mass, but not the juice, since it is quite airy after grinding.
  4. Pour the resulting mass into a pan and put it on fire.

5. Bring the mass to a boil and continue to cook on a slow heat for 10 minutes.
  6. To avoid the appearance of ungrounded pieces of skin in the juice, pass it through a sieve.
  7. Then put again on the fire, add salt (on the amateur), cloves for a spicy aroma and boil, stirring continuously until all the foam disperses. Remove the foam with noise. The juice will take about 15-20 minutes to cook.

8. When the foam is gone, the tomato juice will be ready, start pouring it into sterilized jars.

9. Immediately roll, turn upside down, check the tightness and leave to stand until completely cooled.

10. Homemade juice-free ready. Bon appetit!

This simple way of making tomato juice will definitely appeal to everyone at home. Drink tomato juice and be healthy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting