The stepfather gave his mother-in-law a proper and became the best daughter-in-law in the world

Difficult situation Sometimes it's in the family. Especially when it comes to mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Both women claim the title of chief. And although it should not be, but no one plans to retreat. This story is about how a single serious conversation can turn the life of a large family.

It so happened that Larissa got pregnant from her boyfriend Sasha a little earlier than planned. The couple failed to play the wedding. But youth And they weren't upset, because they were planning to legitimize the relationship anyway. We signed and returned home as if nothing had happened.

But there was one nuance in the couple's life. His name (or rather, her) is Lydia Ivanovna, the mother of the newly-made groom. The lady disliked poor Larisa literally from the first second, as the son told her about the replenishment. “This Larisca quickly got you mad,” Lydia said.

The woman then hurried to call Lara and express her displeasure. The girl endured and I tried not to contradict my mother-in-law.. Is it a joke to ruin the relationship with the mother of your beloved husband? Larisa's mother and friends didn't say anything at first either. It wasn’t until Lara’s mother saw Lydia chastising her daughter.

Larissa’s mother tried to tactfully reach out to the vatya, but that everything was useless. She pretended that nothing bad had happened. “I merely advise, not rebuke. She can't take a step without my experience. No one knows my son better than me. So you have to say thank you to me, Lydia threw pathetically to her interlocutors.

Poor Larisa tried to keep her last strength. The child is soon to be born, and she already wanted to escape from here for thirty lands. She did not expect her beloved Sasha to be such a mattress. Although initially he tried talk. But when I realized that it was a deaf number, I even stopped trying.

Lara was caught between two fires. On the one hand, the mother-in-law who sawed her about and without. On the other, a mother and friends who tried to teach a young daughter-in-law to fight back. Larisa was afraid to contradict Lydia, as she did not want to spoil relations with her husband. The situation was heating up every day.

The fatal moment reached the point that attempts to spoil the life of a young daughter-in-law became Lydia’s favorite pastime. She enjoyed her impunity and allowed herself everything. Discussed the appearance of the daughter-in-law who had just given birth. Constantly arranged audits of the couple's accounts, checked the refrigerator and cabinets, cheated for unnecessary expenses.

All Sasha did was moose something inarticulate. But for Lara, that meant consent anyway. The final straw was when Lydia asked when the couple were going to baptize a newborn boy. Larisa boldly replied that he does not plan to do this at all. He will grow up and decide which church he will go to. Lydia only sneered at this meaningfully.

And literally the next day. stole the baby from the cradle. Larissa almost went crazy when, after the next departure of her mother-in-law, she did not find the boy in the room. She raised the police, neighbors, acquaintances and strangers. Lydia was found in a nearby temple, and the boy was returned to his mother.

A few days the mother-in-law did not appear in the field of view of the young family. Lydia hoped that the hype would subside a little, and it would be possible to return to their usual business. She decided to call Lara and speak up. “Honey, I did the best for the little one. You should be grateful to me," and then Lidia Ivanovna's eyes were rounded with shock.

Larisa spoke only as much as possible for a few minutes. selectively. From which Lydia managed to find out that she had already got a young daughter-in-law with her nitpicking. “She will only understand this,” advised Larissa close. Lara's girlfriends helped pick up the words, and recent events brought the young mother to white heat. “Okay, L-Larochka, I’ll call you back, daughter,” Lydia said in a trembling voice. It was strange, because it was usually the daughter-in-law, not the mother-in-law.

Larisa went all-in and didn't fail. Her mother-in-law was so impressed by the well-chosen strong-wordShe even started to fear Lara. Lydia's visits to the newlyweds have stopped. She became very polite and careful in her statements. Larisa would not want to solve the problem so dramatically, but the young mother did not see any other way. As it turned out, this path led her to victory.

Tags

See also

New and interesting