The story of the mother-in-law who called for Christmas not her own son, but her former daughter-in-law

Mothers do not always manage to let their sons go free. Because of this, there are often difficulties in communicating with the future daughter-in-law. However, sometimes everything happens exactly the opposite. For example, when a grown-up son acts meanly, daughter-in-law He becomes an ally of his mother-in-law. It seems that everything is not so simple here... Let’s try to understand this topic with a specific example. And this will help us with an unusual life story.

My son divorced his first wife 5 years ago. He cheated on her when the children were only a few months old. While my ex-daughter-in-law was tinkering with the kids day and night, Andrey was living his own new life. But at some point, his secret lady posed the question: either divorce or she leaves.

That's what happened. With twins in her arms, poor Natasha was left alone. Of course, I couldn't help but support her. It hurt and hurt me to know that my son could do this. To leave his wife with two young children and go to a young girl mean and low.

I immediately told my son that I would not accept his new girlfriend. He is very mistaken if he thinks he can build happiness on the misfortune of others. However, Andrew did not listen to me and a year later made Karina an offer. I didn't even come to the wedding. I am ashamed that my son dared to do this.

Now Andrei and Karina live in a rented apartment and raise a common child. I understand that this is my grandson, another grandson. But I can't take it. All my grandchildren live with ex-daughter-in-law Natasha. I truly love them and am ready to do anything for the kids.

I almost lost touch with my son. Called him for Christmas, but without his new wife, he refuses to come. I don’t want to see her and I don’t want to. Natasha gladly accepted my invitation. We have a great relationship with her. The evening was spent in a narrow family circle. The children sang carols, and Natasha helped cook dinner.

To be honest, I feel sorry for her. She has almost forgotten what female happiness is. Her whole life revolves around children. He does not look at other men at all, will not let my son go. I've talked to her about it many times, but Natasha can't help herself.

We go to visit each other, I help Natasha with the children, and she calls me her second mother. It is sad to know that life will not be the same. But the main thing is that we can count on mutual support and not worry about tomorrow.

My son didn’t even call me to congratulate me on the holidays. Will he ever realize why I can't forgive him? ?

They say love is evil. Which means that sometimes You can't tell the heart.. Especially when it comes to the actions and decisions of an adult. In this situation, one can only hope that sooner or later mother and son will find a common language. A former daughter-in-law will open her heart to another man who will surely make her happy.

Do you think the new daughter-in-law and mother-in-law will get along in the future? Still at stake communication with another native grandson ... Be sure to share your opinion in the comments below. Wait for you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting