My son deserves a wife of the highest class, not this girl.

Such a long-awaited marriage of her son turned into a nightmare for Lyudmila Ivanovna. The woman did not like her daughter-in-law immediately. Sasha did not listen to what his mother said. He was determined. What led to the joint life of new relatives and why the divorce of his son did not bring his mother anything good, read further in the article.

To be honest, I imagined with horror how my son would marry and leave me. We live together all the time, and for me Sasha is the most important person in life. When he brought my daughter-in-law into the house, I lost my soul. I knew right away that Sveta was no match for him. This girl looked like she was thinking about herself.

But that's what happened in the end. No matter how I dissuade Sasha, the marriage of my son still took place. I insisted on the young people living with me because my son and I had a three-bedroom apartment. I was lucky that my daughter-in-law didn't resist. I did not want to start a relationship with quarrels.

We started living together. And I was happy to be able to get up early in the morning and make breakfast for my son. Everything he likes: scrambled eggs, chops, fresh salad. Sveta, of course, got up in the morning. But she ended up making her own coffee and going to her laptop to work.

She didn't have to go to the office. Going to bed, that’s your job! I don't understand that. For me, work is about work. You should always be on your feet. That's why my apartment always sparkles and smells. There is magic in the kitchen. I need to feed my son for lunch and dinner!

We lived in this place for 10 years. During this time, Sveta gave birth to two children. I didn’t have much sympathy for my grandchildren. And all because they didn't look like my son at all. I immediately suspected something was wrong: my daughter-in-law is walking! My son did not listen to my arguments at all. He was in love with his wife. After a while, he started drinking.

While the daughter-in-law slept peacefully in her bed, I searched for where Sasha had gone. Walked around the neighborhood and pulled him out of questionable companies. And then at home she soldered her son and nursed after another party. The light didn't care. And for that, I didn't love her any more. After all, who else, if not her, could bring my son to this? This woman was just not worthy of my Sasha!

I didn't want to accuse the Light of treason. But I was disgusted with my grandchildren. I felt like my daughter-in-law was missing something. And I was so happy when my son finally divorced this bad woman.

Everything went right. A year later, I began to notice that Sasha had changed. I didn't pay my entire salary. Wearing new things I didn't buy him. It smells different. Definitely in love!

I did not insist on getting acquainted soon. But after a couple of months, I still asked when he would introduce me to his new passion. “You know her. It's Sveta! the awkward response came. It turned out that my son was dating his ex-wife. Unbelievable!

They decided that they could not live together. But seeing each other a couple of times a week is perfect. And the children have a father, and Svetlana husband for an hour, it turns out. To me, this is utter savagery. I don't know what my son thought the second time he walked into the same river. And what I'm gonna do now, I don't mind. What's up?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? What should Ludmila Ivanovna do? First of all, stop getting into your son’s personal life. Sasha is obviously a classic mommy boy. He is used to his mother doing everything for him. Sooner or later, this program will fail. A mother is simply not ready for her adult child to live a life in which she has no place.

I wonder what you would advise the main character of this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting