Was the fashion for modesty and how schoolgirls were born in the USSR?

We all know the proverb that there were no “carnal pleasures” in the USSR. Teenage pregnancy rates have always been there. And schoolgirl They were not far behind the current ones.

Editorial "Site" He publishes an interesting story about one such case with a beautiful moral.

Schoolgirls of the USSR - And how was it in the USSR with this? The morals were higher than ours, and the education was strict, I ask, sitting in the kitchen of my first teacher. Anna Grigorievna seems to have worked at our school since the opening. Even then, she was not young at all.

- What happened? It was all... At all times in school, girls lost their heads and got pregnant.

GettyImages And I want to object, but before me a Soviet man, old-school. We didn't have a board at school. And Anna Grigorievna somehow looked directly into the soul. And every bully sat down with a red face. 40 years of teaching experience made her not just a teacher, but already a mentor for young people. Not a woman, but steel.

- I see you want to object, so I looked, I almost choked on candy. Don't do that. Let me tell you something.

She did. The young woman was still Aneska when she arrived on distribution in the taiga village. Then the taiga was fully developed. It's like the movie "Girls." Similar times.

GettyImages – Oh, my mom loves this movie! I'm with her once a year earlier...
- I see that you were never taught not to interrupt, especially the elders, in school, and again I looked so much that I turned red like an eight-year-old and listened with redoubled attention to the end of the story.

Well, the young teacher came in full of enthusiasm. She got a complex mixed class: both locals were there, and visiting children. She was always afraid of boys. We fought often, but honestly, one on one. Anna kept waiting for someone to get a finka or hit hard. That's why the boys have eyes.

GettyImages, however, surprised her from a completely different angle. Before the New Year, the Pedagogical Council is unexpectedly assembled. In terms of academic performance, her class was doing well, she went with a light heart. There's only women in there, and there's no director. Headmaster's up. Larisa Viktorovna is a man of difficult fate and difficult character. She left her softness at the front.

- Anechka, we have an emergency at 10:00.
- Boys?
- Nope. Dasha Tretyakova is pregnant.

There's a young teacher in a chair. It turned out that the girl became ill and she was taken to the hospital. And the gynecologist is a familiar head teacher. They found out in school before their parents.

GettyImages The mission to talk to the parents fell on Anechka's shoulders. Perhaps Larisa wanted to raise a young teacher. Like, you didn't see it, so now you do it yourself. It is now Anna Grigorievna "horse on a gallop stop and in the burning hut will enter." Then the unfortunate 25-year-old girl could not imagine how to talk to poor Dasha. Not like her parents.

I decided to first communicate with Dasha, going straight to my parents was like a denunciation. She said, even though she was a young mother. I was ashamed, not for her, but for myself.

Dasha listened calmly and admitted that she would probably do something to herself. He's only afraid of pain. I was afraid she would be judged on all sides. Anechka began reading her poems by Rasul Gamzatov. And to explain that the word “mother” shadows do not fall.

Dasha’s family was strict, but the girl still wanted to tell her parents the truth on her own. But the father of the family was a commander, so Anechka went with her for support.

The father silently listened to the pregnant daughter looking at the floor.

- What did you bring your teacher with you? Without her help, she got pregnant or you learn this at school. Go ahead, Anna Grigorievna, I'll talk to you next.

I think that's where Anna Grigorievna's fracture happened, because she didn't leave. She covered the crying Dasha with her back:

- If you touch your daughter, you will deal with the Soviet police!
- Who would touch her like that now? You shouldn't look at this shame.

Anna Grigorievna told him that this was not necessary now. If your daughter gives up, it won't help anyone. This is no shame, but we need to think about what to do next.

They waited for their mother. On arrival, she staged a tantrum of terrible force. But her father barked at her and she fell silent.

GettyImages From the district then came the paper, they say, you need to hold a meeting with a clear example for educational purposes. Of course, they did not, but on paper it passed.

Dasha was transferred to evening school, and before the birth she moved to live with her husband's parents. There it was: the guy went to the army, and once Dasha ran away to him at night. He could not be demobilized for that reason. But Dasha waited for him, and they got married.

GettyImages Here are the schoolgirls of the USSR. After such cases in the memory of Anna Grigorievna happened again 4 times. And in the '90s, more often.

It is good that we live in an enlightened age and are no longer afraid to talk about any topic. Contraception has become commonplace. But as Anna Grigorievna said at the end: “Love is like a river: if you do not enter, you will have to raise the hem.” Share your stories in the comments and let the river of love take no one away without proper protection.

Photo at preview and in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting