The child with a tantrum refused to go to kindergarten, but the mother broke into the kindergarten

What if your child doesn’t want to go to kindergarten? Alla recalled the words of the therapist: At 3 years, the baby begins a difficult period. You just have to survive it.” The woman did not immediately realize that all her son’s actions had specific reasons. And his reluctance to attend kindergarten has good reason.

The behavior of the son did not change, and the heroine decided to find out what was really happening. It turned out that the reason is not in the child. What ended this instructive story, read further in the article.

My son has recently turned three years old. When he was two and a half, I sent him to a private kindergarten. I had to work and there was no other option. Dimka liked in the kindergarten, he was never capricious and sometimes even did not want to leave. But not long ago, things changed.

My son started having morning tantrums. He refused to go to kindergarten. I could not explain the reason, I just cried and asked me to leave him at home. The first thought is to see our family doctor. Do you?

We went to Valentin Stepanovich, he conducted an examination, asked me about everything. Physically, Dimka was just fine. At the age of 3, the baby begins a difficult period. It's just to survive, the only thing our doctor said.

Well, I, stupid, resigned myself to this idea and continued to take my son to kindergarten. Every day was literally torture for both of us. I saw that Dime wasn't getting better. Then I decided to talk to the teacher and find out how my child behaves in the garden.

The teacher confidently stated that Dima behaves normally. She didn’t notice any changes to him. But that didn't calm me down. I decided to go to the garden all of a sudden and see what happened at lunchtime.

Whether the maternal instinct suggested that you need to do this, or it is just a coincidence. But what I saw when I came to the dining room shocked me.

The fact is that parents are generally forbidden to be in the kindergarten during the daytime. I can come and pick up the baby, but I can't go into the playroom or the dining room. I never challenged this rule, because I wouldn’t want to know who was hanging around my son.

But I came and walked confidently towards the dining room. From the corridor the room is separated by a huge glazed wall. I could easily find my son among the children. He sat at the table with his arms crossed. And the teacher (someone I don’t know yet) shouted at Dima and tried to shove food into him.

It was obvious that the child did not want to eat. But that woman didn't stop. She started yelling at my boy more than ever, and he just started crying. At that moment I couldn’t stand it and broke into the dining room.

“Why are you yelling at my son and stuffing food into him? He said that he was full of food! I took Dima in my arms and began to calm him down. He was very happy that I came. My son didn't expect to see me.

The child does not want to go to kindergarten Then followed a serious conversation with our teacher. First, I didn't understand why my son was being fed by a stranger. It shouldn't be like this. Second, I wanted to be told why my child is being forced to eat and scream at him.

The child does not want to go to kindergarten for a reason. Now everything in my head fell into place. Our teacher apologized for a long time and promised that she would take the situation under her control.

Later it turned out that this was not the first complaint about this unpleasant person. As a result, she was simply fired. And my son gradually returned to the usual rhythm of life in kindergarten. That's great!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Every negative child reaction has a cause. And if the child suddenly began to refuse to go to kindergarten, this problem must be solved. Garden educators must respect the children’s personal boundaries and desires. And if they're trying to get their power, that's not normal.

Tell me, have you ever encountered such a thing? What would you do in the place of the main character of the story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting