At the corporate party tried a brand new salad "Corrida", learned the recipe and decided to repeat at home

I recently had the chance to visit a corporate party. The holiday was not as lush as before, but the dishes turned out very good. I particularly liked one salad. It seems simple, but the combination of ingredients is amazing. I didn't hesitate to dig into it and figure out what the ingredients were. I made a recipe and decided to repeat it at home. This salad with crab sticks and crackers conquered all my household. I'll cook all the time now.

Editorial "Site" She's sharing this recipe with you. It's good for dinner and for the party!

Salad with crab sticks and crackers Ingredients
  • 200g crab sticks
  • 200g corn
  • 300g tomatoes
  • 100g melted cheese
  • 4 slice of a loaf
  • garlic
  • vegetable-oil
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. I had to make this salad several times to get the right ratio of ingredients. Something was missing at first. And then I realized that there was also melted cheese. So this is, you might say, a must-have ingredient. Let's start cooking. First, let's roast some homemade crackers.

2. To do this, cut the loaf in small cubes and roast in a pan or in the oven. Rash in the bag, add crushed garlic and vegetable oil. Shake it well.

3. Now let's get the salad straight. Cut the tomatoes in small cubes. If there is too much flesh in them, it is better to remove it.

4. Crab chopsticks, too.

5. Now we're starting to shape our salad. To do this, you will need a forming ring. So, first lay out the tomatoes, then the crab sticks, after the corn, and on top rub the melted cheese on a large grater. You can use hard cheese, but I like it better. Lubricate each layer with homemade mayonnaise. Let the salad brew. After that, pour the crackers on top, add fresh greens. 311589

It is best to serve a salad with crab sticks and crackers on the table immediately. Otherwise, the crackers will be softened and not so tasty. I assure you, the combination of ingredients will make you happy. In addition, the salad comes out very elegant and appetizing. It's not a shame to put it on the table. And it is very simple, no special effort is needed. I hope this recipe stays in your cookbook.

Tags

See also

New and interesting