Today is magic day 11. 11. If you do this powerful ritual...

Magic numbers They control our lives! This idea is very popular with people who love mathematics, and everyone who loves logic and order.

Today is a special day, November 11th. The eleventh day of the eleventh month. Today there are special energy phenomena that can be used. This is the day you can spend. life-changing magical ritual. There are skeptics among our readers, there are doubters. It's okay to doubt! I will only offer interesting food for thought to those who are not inclined to believe. And an effective ritual for those who believe.

Magical time. So, numbers. Perhaps you know about the Fibonacci Numbers? This is a sequence in which the first two numbers are either 1 and 1, or 0 and 1, and each successive number is equal to the sum of the two previous numbers. At the same time, the relationship between numbers approaches the exact proportion of the Golden Ratio (1:1,618).

The golden ratio is harmony, in nature, in beauty, in human relationships. The location of leaves in plants is described Fibonacci sequence. Sunflower seeds, pine cones, flower petals, pineapple cells are also arranged according to the Fibonacci sequence. I love the beauty of nature so much. Once you see a fractal, you can no longer be the same.

The length of the phalanges of a person's fingers is roughly the same as the Fibonacci numbers. The shells of mollusks, in particular the nautilus, are built in a spiral corresponding to a series of Fibonacci numbers. Today, November 11, is also ideal, numerologically flawless. You could say today. Golden Ratio of the Year.

Today is very good and useful to hold ritual. If you sit in silence and sincerely thank for everything, for all the good and for all the bad, life will change. “Thank you” you can say as much as you want, the main thing is that it was from the heart.

If you thank the world today, your life go on a new spiral circle. All thanks to the energy that circulates so freely and with extraordinary force. New opportunities will open up, and old unnecessary things and people will go away. A new circle of life can begin today, if you consciously carry out this ritual. You just need to concentrate and talk carefully with yourself and the world around you. The more good you remember, the more beautiful moments you find in life, the more good things will come to you with the beginning of a new circle.

Everything in the world is interconnected, and numerology, the science of numbers, is based on this theory. Numbers are endowed with a certain vibration that affects the energy of the physical world. So said Pythagoras, the wisest mathematician of antiquity and a man of interesting fate.

I had a friend who made a wish every time he saw it on 11:11. Now I understand that his actions were not without meaning. I once laughed at such a ridiculous idea.

If you noticed on the clock magic numbers 11:11 is the time to make a wish. At this point, the strength of your intention to have more happiness in this life will coincide with the energy of numbers. Once upon a time, people believed that if there was a coincidence of 4 units, an angel would come to this place.

11 is a symbol of spiritual purity, enlightenment, undisturbed consciousness. 11:11 is a double number with a very powerful effect. If you notice it often, your life will be in order, which was so lacking before! Clean, neat, absolutely perfect time to build new plans.

We believe that paying attention to small things is a sign of awareness. Magic time. It calls your mind to wake up.To feel that moment! The more you notice interesting moments in your daily life, the better you will manage your reality, becoming a happy being.

Perform a magical ritual of gratitude today and tell your friends about this great chance for good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting