Lightness and weightlessness of tangerine roll, which gives a feeling of celebration on any day

"Chocolate base, curd cream, fresh tangerines ..." That's delicious! I said, looking at this dessert. Roulette with tangerines without baking - what could be easier and taste better?

You don't need flour or eggs to make this treat. And even sugar and butter will remain untouched. You'll need cookies, I've got the easiest. Maria cookies And a couple of simple components.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. festive with tangerines without baking. Not only in appearance, but also in taste!

Mandarin roll without baking Ingredients
  • 100g "Maria" cookies
  • 1 tbsp cocoa
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 120g large banana
  • 200g cream cheese
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 5-6 mandarins

Preparation
  1. For preparation Cookies need to be crushed into a small crumb. You can do this with a blender or a roller. Personally, I don't grind cookies into flour, I leave small pieces of cookies. So the base itself looks more beautiful in roulette.

2. Add to the crumb of cocoa cookies and stir until homogeneous. Also grind 1.5 bananas in a blender to a puree state. Add the banana puree to the cookie crumb and stir. It should be a thick and slightly moist chocolate mass.

3. Now for cream take cream cheese or soft cottage cheese (5%). Add honey to the cottage cheese and with the help of a submersible blender bring the mass to homogeneity.

4. On a sheet of parchment paper, lay out the resulting mass from cookies, cover with a second sheet of paper and roll into a layer about a centimeter thick. Line the edges to make a rectangle.

5. Lubricate the base of the cookies with cream, and then, a little retreat from the edge, lay out in a row peeled tangerines. With the help of the edge of parchment paper, carefully roll the roll. Wrap it in food film and put it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours so that the cream freezes a little.

6. You can water the finished roll. melted-chocolatesprinkle powdered sugar and decorate with berries or coconut shavings, but this is not necessary. Cut the roll into portioned pieces and serve to the table. Bon appetit!

In order to get more detailed information rouletteI suggest watching a video from the culinary channel "[Food without Labor] Olga Miroshnichenko". I will say for myself that I really like Olenka Miroshnichenko's pitch. On this channel, Olga not only shares smart recipes, but also checks super popular recipes from the Internet to protect us from translating products. Thank you, Olga, for your work!

about:blank

I also suggest reading the instructions for preparing the dessert “Mandarins in the snow”, which does not need to be baked. Best candy for the party!

This roll. tangerineless Amazingly beautiful in the cut! By the way, tangerines can be replaced with bananas or berries if desired. The taste is great, the view is festive, but what else?

Tags

See also

New and interesting