I decided on a weekend to pamper my wife, baked biscuit roll with sour cream, my beloved blossomed

I used to think baking sweet roll was very difficult. I bought desserts like this in the store. In fact, even an inexperienced hostess can prepare a home biscuit roll in the oven. We will tell you and show you how to do it.

The recipe is very simple and at the same time one of the fastest. In addition, the roll cooked on it never cracks and simply melts in the mouth.

Homemade biscuit roll in the oven Ingredients for the test
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 5 tbsp flour
  • 5 eggs
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 bag of vanilla sugar
  • powder

Filling ingredients
  • 200 g sour cream with a fat content of 20%
  • 100g sugar
  • 1 tsp thickener for sour cream
  • 0.5 tbsp strawberries

Preparation
  1. Add sugar and vanilla to the bowl of eggs. Blow to the foam.

2. Directly into the egg mass, sift wheat flour with baking powder.
  3. Stir all the ingredients with a mixer until the consistency of sour cream.

4. Cover the pot with parchment. Pour dough on it and level it with a thin layer.

5. Send the bowl to the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 15-20 minutes.

6. Wrap the finished biscuit with parchment into a roll before the dough has cooled. Leave it in this position until it cools down completely.

7. Grease the cooled biscuit with strawberries with sugar. I've had it frozen since last year, but you can use it fresh.

8. While the dough is soaked, prepare the sour cream. To do this, mix sour cream with sugar. If it's a shop, add a thickener. Hit the mixer to steady peaks.
  9. Lubricate strawberry-soaked biscuit with cooked cream.

10. Take a good turn in the roulette. Put it in the fridge overnight to soak up.
  11. In the morning, cut the rough edges and serve to the table. If you want, make powdered sugar. And don't forget to make a fragrant tea. Biscuit Roulette will be a great addition to your tea party.

12. Note that the roll is very tasty. At the same time, it takes very little time to make biscuits. And if you use instead of the cream ready-made, then this dessert generally becomes one of the easiest to prepare.
  13. Bon appetit and new culinary discoveries!

Do you want to surprise your home with delicious and healthy sweets? Make them a banana roll! The trick of this recipe is that the biscuit on the roll is prepared absolutely without flour. And the aroma of cocoa and the taste of cottage cheese with a banana will not leave anyone indifferent! The recipe we looked at our favorite hostess Olga Matvey!

Tags

See also

New and interesting