"Czech Roulette" to significantly change the evening for the better

My young man is crazy about Czech Roulette from the Perekrestok supermarket. I decided to make it my home version! How to cook oven-rollI learned from my aunt, who has been a pastry chef for many years. It turns out that before “Czech Roulette” along with the cake “Prague” was a very popular dessert and it was extremely difficult to get it!

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions Preparation of the Czech Roulette. No problem folding!

How to prepare a roll in the oven Ingredients for the test
  • 75g flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 15g cocoa
  • 90g sugar

Cream ingredients
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 100g sugar
  • 150g butter
  • 1 tsp cocoa
  • 15g starch
  • 1 tsp cognac

Glaze ingredients
  • 75g chocolate
  • 50g butter

Preparation
  1. For biscuit Sip the flour and cocoa, mix them. Beat the eggs with sugar and then add the flour with cocoa. Knead the dough with a wreath. Pour the dough on a tray covered with parchment paper. Bake the biscuit in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes until ready. Note that it is important not to overstretch the biscuit, otherwise it will dry and break when folding.

2. Take a cotton towel, sprinkle it with powdered sugar (leaves about 10 grams) and flip the finished biscuit. Take the paper off, roll straight with the towel and let the biscuit cool. It usually takes 20 minutes.

3. To prepare the cream, mix 30 milliliters of milk with starch, boil the rest and a fine trickle, stirring all the time, pour starch milk, add sugar. Cook before thickening, takes about 1-2 minutes. Don't forget to stir all the time! Soften the butter, whisk, and then pour the sugar-milk syrup to it. Stir in the cream of cocoa and, if desired, pour cognac. Stir it all together.

4. Unwrap the biscuit, lubricate it evenly with cream, then roll the cream biscuit into a roll.

5. For making glazes chocolatework oil in a water bath to a homogeneous liquid state. Cover the roll with chocolate. Put the finished roll in the fridge for an hour.

6. That's all, delicious. flash-roll ready. Enjoy your tea!

I also suggest you learn how to make bublanine with apricots on cream. A huge bonus of this recipe is its ease! Bublanina is a traditional Czech cake, resembling a charlotte, but in my opinion even more delicious.

Now you know how roll In the oven, so that everything is easy and without unnecessary fuss. Make sure to prepare this Czech Roulette. It can change any evening for the better!

Tags

See also

New and interesting