Original version of serving tangerines, so that they look beautiful on the New Year’s table, and guests did not think where to put the peel

No New Year is complete without tangerines! For me, it’s the smell of New Year’s Eve, fun and magic! And last year I decided to have a little creative: I combined tangerines and chocolate, and in addition to them, nuts. Out just superdessert: low-calorie, beautiful and at the same time very easy-to-prepare.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to make tangerines the main highlight dinner-table. The main thing is that the tangerines were without bones!

Mandarins and chocolate ingredients
  • 3-4 tangerines
  • 1 bar of chocolate
  • nuts

Preparation
  1. Wash the tangerines and then clean them. Clean the lobes of all white streaks and other films.

2. Put slices of tangerines on a plate, cover with food film and put for 15 minutes in the freezer. This is necessary so that the chocolate freezes faster on the lobules and does not spread.

3. You can take any nuts you have. The ideal is salt-pistachiosSalt is a natural flavor enhancer. By the way, this is why it is added to chocolate and caramel. Well, if you, like me this time, did not have pistachios, you can take a walnut or hazelnut or combine those remnants of nuts that you have in the bins. Peel the nuts and break in a blender, if there is no blender, then you can grind the nuts with a knife.

4. Divide the chocolate into squares. Put the chocolate in a bowl in the water bath. In 5 minutes or even earlier, the chocolate will melt, which is what we need. You can also melt the chocolate in a microwave oven: heat for 15 seconds, take out, stir and back for 15 seconds. After 3-5 cycles, the chocolate will melt completely.

5. Take the tangerines out of the freezer, dip each slice half into chocolate, and then dip into the nut crumb. Then slices of tangerines are already in chocolate and lay out on parchment with nuts (so that the chocolate freezes even faster - cool the board also in the freezer).

6. Put the chocolate tangerines in the fridge for 15 minutes and then serve them to the table. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make homemade jelly from tangerines. Believe me, all the kids will eat delicious food all night long!

Be sure to try. tangerine and chocolateLike in this recipe. Despite the apparent simplicity of the dessert, it is very tasty. In the same way, you can serve any other fruit to your taste.

Kids will run and drag from the table not chemical or soy sweets, and such are not harmful goodies!

Tags

See also

New and interesting