She constantly lent money to a friend, but when she saw avocado sandwiches on her table, she made a scandal and pledged to help her financially.

Many people are extremely sensitive to their money. And think three times, lend even a close friend. Therefore, such squeamish gentlemen can be accused of stinginess. But is it deserved? And are those who are always willing to financially support others doing the right thing?

Today's edition. "Site" She will share the story of a woman who each time rescued her close friend, giving that money in debt. But it turned out that the woman could do without this help, if she knew at least approximately what saving is.

With my classmate Katya I always kept in touch and knew how she was doing. I would never have said she was in trouble. After all, Katina’s husband has a good position in a reputable company, so he cannot earn little. And the friend herself regularly goes to work, writes Anastasia.

Peels: They manage to spend their wages cleanly and have no savings. And for the past three months, my friend has been asking me to lend her money. I wondered what they were spending on. But I didn't see any catch. And I borrowed money.

“I knew that Katya and her husband rented a nice apartment almost in the center, which is not so cheap. But they don’t have children, they don’t make big purchases, the family doesn’t seem to help anyone. What do they spend so much that you have to ask friends for a couple of thousand to pay? ?

Peels: I was even curious. I began to wonder more about my friend’s life and was surprised. It turns out that he and his husband immediately after receiving a salary go to the most expensive city store and there buy groceries for a huge amount. Delicacies, exotic fruits, expensive sweets. I don’t even allow myself to spend on Christmas what they spend each time.

“As a result, the first two and sometimes three weeks after their paycheck, they live on a broad footing. And then they save on everything and borrow money to reach the paycheck. Month after month. I can't imagine what would happen if they were to be paid at the same time. People will be lost.

Before this New Year it so happened that Katya invited me for tea. Not so long ago, she again took three thousand, promised to return before the New Year holidays. Well, I think things happen. If necessary, it must.”

And then I see a friend start spreading avocado on bread. I didn't buy avocados, it's expensive. I wonder, “Where did you get the money for such an expensive product?” To which Katya, looking at me strangely, replies: “Why is it expensive?” It's an avocado, I buy it all the time. Bones and I love avocados. Don't you love it?

I looked around a little and saw fresh cucumbers in the kitchen, which now cost rubles at 300 per kilogram. I also noticed new, fancy cups that I hadn't seen here a week ago. And I was annoyed. How is it that I lend money to Kate, believing that she can barely make ends meet, even though her friend is simply an unprecedented spender. And her husband is probably no better.”

“While my husband and I are saving everything to save the extra thousand, some people are living one day. They eat red fish, smear on avocado bread and cut fresh cucumbers into salad in December. They also indulge in expensive desserts, order pizza at home or have breakfast in a cafe. But they regularly ask for money in debt. How can you do that? asked Anastasia.

Perhaps the outrage of Anastasia can be understood. On the other hand, is Catherine not entitled to spend? loaned In the way she sees fit? Of course, it will not be superfluous if a woman learns to save a little to do only with her own money. And it is quite possible that if a friend does not help her anymore, then Catherine will rely more on herself, rather than on someone else.

Whose side are you on in this situation? Share your opinion in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting