I found yogurt in ceramic cups in Auchan, I will cook jelly and layered salads in them for the New Year, and also bake Julien.

My wife loves to collect some jars, bottles. She has a craving for the miniature. Recently, there was not that yogurt, or that dessert, it is sold in cute ceramic cups. His wife has ten of them, and he thinks, What can be made out of cupsThey're just hand-in-hand.

Editorial "Site" I wouldn’t be surprised if I found out that there are not only fans of such cute sets. Where else to store pepper peas, if not in a jar of baby food? And this miniature can of Vinnytsia mustard? It is convenient to take salt or, say, spices for kebabs on the road.

What can you make out of cups And here are 10 cups. The wife doesn’t quite know what to do with them yet, because there can be quite a few options. I suggest using it for its intended purpose. Since they had desserts, what, for example, prevents you from giving these cups to guests, just filling them with ice cream with cherry jam? Laughs. You don't have any imagination!

Well, if we have to fantasize, we can! After all, with proper ingenuity, you can find application for any thing. I made up something myself, and I found something from subscribers. Because only in the people you can find the most unusual, and therefore the most interesting options. Actually, here's our list.

What You Can Do With Glasses
  1. Julien.
    Well, since you can use it for desserts, why not try to cook such a microjulien? I think the temperature in the oven will be calm. View this post on Instagram

Publication by Olga (@stolyarovaol9706)

2. Snacks.
    By the way, they can decompose pate or some sassy salads. Line up in a row, and let everyone take a drink. It's better than a common plate.
  3. Frozen.
    Since we're hooked on food, why not try pouring cold water into cups? Frozen, you can take it out, and here it is — portioned beauty.
  4. Tea
    Let the cups remain the same, but you can add some original ceramic kettle to them. It's gonna be a pretty stylish setup.

And other pretty options. New Year's handicraft
Such a cup will be an excellent base for putting some Christmas bouquet in it. To the bottom of a little glue, and let the soul walk! Candles.
Homemade candles. You can collect residues and lights and gently melt into a pretty candle. You just have to figure out what to make a fuse out of. Little things.
If the cup is larger, you can store all sorts of small things in it. In one button, in the second fastener, in the third pencils. Everyone sign neatly.

Nipple
Enterprising mothers can store nipples in such cups and sterilize them there. This can be done quickly in the microwave. Seedlings
They are great for growing a new plant. Who has a lot of cups, can also do seedlings.

Chess
I suggested that. Glasses come in different colors, so you can collect two sets, and then somehow cunningly arrange them in the form of figures. No one will have such chess!

When there is inspiration, hands and head do everything themselves. Wisdom is about creating beauty around you without buying. exclusivesThey create them with their own hands. Be sure to write in the comments, which of the methods of application you liked the most and what else you can offer. It's interesting to everyone!

Don't worry about the question. What to make out of cups. It is important to collect more of them, and ask for answers "Site". Here is another article on how you can take small shells and decorate a tree with them. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting