My daughter began to linger more and more after school, so I followed her and saw her enter an abandoned house.

Is it possible? family reunification After a long and mysterious separation? A romantic fatalist would say yes, because fate can be unpredictable. A reasonable pragmatist will answer that the situation must first be understood. In this article we will try to put everything in its place.

My husband disappeared when I was seven months pregnant. He went on a business trip and never came back. I tried to find Kostya, but he never existed. It was hard for me to accept that my husband had abandoned me and his unborn daughter. But I had to move on.

Around the same time, I received a large inheritance from my father, who had been in business all his life. I had to learn to live anew: without a father, without a husband, with a baby in my arms, a lot of money and obligations. I got it.

Now my daughter is 12 years old, I do everything for her to be happy. She thinks her father died before she was born. I told her all the good things about Costa, because I loved him really, sincerely.

I never put pressure on Katya and did not force her to do what she was not interested in. I try to support my daughter in all her endeavors. She recently started going to ballroom dancing. I saw it on TV and it caught fire. Katyusha is usually picked up by a driver. But lately I've started noticing that my daughter is coming home later than usual.

I decided to follow her and saw that she was going to an abandoned house near the building where the classes were held. When I walked into the house, I was just stunned. My Katyusha is visiting some homeless man here. He was asleep at the moment when his daughter said, “Uncle, wake up, I brought you food!”

I immediately pulled my daughter by the shoulder, took her in my arms and carried her away from this horrible house. That man didn't even wake up, and thank God. Katya cried and shouted that this man was her friend. She helps him because he has no home or family. I tried to explain to her that she shouldn't go to him anymore, but my daughter didn't want to listen to me. Only by evening she calmed down and promised that she would no longer go to that house.

A few weeks have passed since then. I started picking up my daughter more often and we spent more time together. One day, on the way home, her daughter noticed something outside her window and shouted, “Stop the car, Mommy!” Please!

We got out of the car and Katya ran up to the man who was lying at the stop right on the pavement. It was raining heavily and there was no one nearby. The daughter started shaking the stranger and shouting, "Uncle, please wake up!" Mom, this is my friend, he needs help! ?

When I got closer and finally looked at the face of the homeless man, I was terrified. It was Kostya, my husband! I could never confuse him with anyone: Kostyu was given a large mole on the right cheek. I immediately called an ambulance, Katya sent home, and went to the hospital herself. It was hard to believe what was happening.

After the examination, the doctor reported that Bones has serious problems with memory and brain: “Most likely, he does not remember anything from his past life.” Even your name. But there is hope for recovery. To do this, you need to do a rather complex and expensive operation. Are you ready for this?

I remember my daughter calling Kostya uncle. Apparently, he couldn't even introduce himself. I began to remember how Kostya often complained of headaches. It's a puzzle. But I couldn't believe that all these years he wandered and survived while I was bathing in wealth and solitude. We met because of our daughter. Do we have any chance of family reunification? Of course, I told the doctor that I would take all the costs.

A week later, Katya and I were allowed into the room for the first time. He was unconscious, but he looked much better than he did on the street. I told my daughter the truth. It was hard, but she understood. Katyusha has always been a very smart girl. I know it will take time for us to adapt and live together. But I believe that we will overcome all adversity because we are one family!

After reading such stories, you begin to believe in the power of coincidences and random encounters. The reunion of the family of the main character happened thanks to her sensitive daughter, who became friends with a homeless man. Perhaps she felt a kindred spirit in it? Children’s eyes see more, and children’s heart can listen.

Tags

See also

New and interesting