Husband hung up again, he didn't even know his wife was watching him

There are often situations in life that you think about – a perfect coincidence. It happens that everything converges at one point completely by chance. And then everything turns upside down. This is what happened to the heroine of our history today. She found out the truth because of circumstances. But that’s what helped her in life.

Editorial "Site" She shares this interesting story with you.

Irina, as usual, sent her daughter to school and was busy in the kitchen. Her days were not very different from each other. She wakes up early, cooks breakfast for her husband, wakes up her daughter, packs her for school. After that, it is taken for the preparation of lunch. Next on the list of cleaning, laundry and other household chores. Not to say that she was completely dissatisfied with the situation, but sometimes the longing ate her.

She used to work as a photographer for a magazine. Her life was boiling: photography, interviews, investigations. Life was full and varied. There was only a good camera left, nothing else. She cleaned up yesterday, and there's plenty of food for dinner. So today Irina decided to go in search of beautiful shots. She would pick up a camera from time to time and wander around the city, taking photos for the soul.

She wanted to leave the borders of her district, so she got on the first bus she saw and went to the other end of the city. She liked the feeling that she was doing something for herself. She got out of the car and went down the street. It was a beautiful street with beautiful trees. There were also many cafes with terraces. Irina loved taking pictures of people.

Here she once again pointed the lens at the people sitting there and froze. She noticed a familiar figure. Ira was almost sure that her husband was sitting at the table in the cafe. But what could he do here? He works far from here. At first, Ira thought just to go ask, but then remembered that her husband was not enthusiastic about her hobby. He doesn’t like it when he leaves home for a long time. Curiosity prevailed and she decided to see who her husband was waiting for.

It is worth saying that Ira considered her family almost perfect. The husband earns well, and she is engaged in the house and upbringing of the child. It seemed to her quite natural that after the birth of Pauline, her husband asked her to quit her job. She's been at home for 13 years. When I started talking about going back to work, my husband just ended the conversation.

However, Ira was sure that he did all this out of love for her. Misha is the one she has always been looking for. Careful, serious, never hurts her. Could anything have gone wrong in this idyll? But one perfect coincidence put everything in its place.

Perfect coincidence Ira sat down at a distant table on the terrace. She could clearly see her husband, but she herself was hiding a large palm tree standing in the institution. She ordered coffee and waited. A couple of minutes later, a handsome brunette came into the cafe. She walked confidently to Michael's table. Irina looked and could not believe her eyes. He hugged the brunette by the waist and pulled her to him. They kissed in a cafe in broad daylight. It was like his wife wasn't waiting for him.

Irina has lost ground. She felt anger, hatred and resentment at the same time. She wanted to go and ask directly what was going on, but her feet wouldn't listen. She wanted to see again that this was reality. Ira took out the phone and called Michael. The man sitting at the table, of course, picked up the phone: "Hi, Ir." I'm in a meeting right now, I can't talk. If there's nothing urgent, we'll talk at home.” He just hung up.

Ira saw with his own eyes what a meeting he had. Her husband and his girlfriend stayed in the cafe for a long time. Irina stayed there the whole time. She watched them chat nicely, laughing as she fed her husband dessert. Anger was tearing her apart. Then she saw the camera lying on the table. We need to take a picture. Ira didn't know why. But somehow I decided it was necessary.

Irina's secret plan went home on foot. There were a million thoughts in her head. But as the rage subsided a little, she began to think about her life. She knew she had no one to tell her. Her husband quietly cut her off from all her friends. He did everything he could to leave her without friends, work or social life. Only now did she realize that. Because her world turned upside down.

She wanted to pack up and leave, but there was nowhere to go. Then she came to the conclusion that she could not act hotly. We need a solid plan. She did not say that she knew about her husband’s betrayal. She had been preparing for months to leave and take her daughter with her. It turned out that her husband did not pay much attention to her. The main thing is to have a hot dinner. Comfortable.

She managed to contact the editorial office where she had previously worked. Turns out they don't mind hiring her again. She agreed to work a couple of hours a day first. So in a couple of months, she managed to raise some money to rent a house for the first time. She also decided to contact a lawyer to understand what to do so that her husband did not take her daughter.

Six months of exhausting schedule needed Irina to finally bring his plan to perfection. One day, when her husband was not home, she packed up and moved into her rented apartment. It was difficult to explain everything to my daughter, but she was very understanding. On the table in her husband’s apartment, she left an envelope with photos from the cafe. And a note: "I'm filing for divorce." I'll meet you in court.

Immediately after that, she went out for a full day and went back to work. The divorce process was long and tedious, but in the end Ira won. She received almost nothing from her husband’s property, but she was entitled to a large sum of his savings, because they were in their common bank account. He must have miscalculated. The court also ruled that the daughter must live with her mother. The pictures were very helpful. A lot of alimony was awarded.

The husband was furious, he called and threatened Irina. Said she had to go back to him. However, the woman decided for herself that she needed to isolate herself from her husband as much as possible. After all, he had been messing with her head for years. She was afraid to listen to him and accept his arguments. Ira carefully concealed where she lived and stopped answering her phone. And after the trial, everything stopped. My husband sent alimony. Later I saw my daughter once a month. Ira had many more problems to solve, but her plan succeeded brilliantly. She finally started living again.

Unfortunately, there are many such stories. And not everyone has a perfect match. Someone lives for years under the yoke of an abuser, without even knowing it. Not everyone gets away like the heroine of our story. But if you suddenly recognize yourself in heroin, remember that there is always hope to change your life. There are people who are willing to help. We hope that the heroine of history will improve her life and play with new colors.

Tags

See also

New and interesting