When he saw the homeless man's face, he froze in place, and that meeting changed everything.

Just one. fatality It can change a person’s life once and for all. We are sure that you have heard the news about how homeless people made their way into people, meeting those who believed in them. Today we want to tell you a story that inspired us. May she inspire you too!

Van's fateful encounter became homeless last year. He lived in an orphanage, and when it came time to enter, he was not accepted into any educational institution. The work was tight too, so the guy started wandering the streets.

One day on a summer day, he was sitting in a park begging. A handsome old man passed by. He sat near Vanya on a bench and looked at him carefully. And then he said, "Young man, what are you doing here?" Vanya looked down and replied that he did not know.

Then the secret stranger said, “There are two most important days in every man’s life: the day he was born and the day he understood why.” Vanya watched the man closely. It was obvious that he wanted to continue his speech, but suddenly he became ill. He started grabbing air with his mouth and grabbed his throat, “Water!”

Vanya ran to the nearest store and spent his last money on a bottle of water. When he returned, the stranger became even paler. Then the guy began to ask passers-by to call an ambulance, but no one responded. He went back to the saleswoman and called an ambulance from the store. After 10 minutes, the elderly man was taken to the hospital. At the time, Vanya did not even suspect that it was a fateful meeting.

More than 5 months have passed since then. Winter was raging outside and it was much harder for the homeless to survive. Vanya was very tired: he tried to find at least some small part-time work and was on his feet all day. By the evening, the guy decided to relax and sat down on a bench near one of the prestigious boutiques. Wrapped in his last clothes, Vanya fell asleep.

After a while, a guard appeared on the street. He tried to drive a frozen homeless man off the bench. But at that moment, the owner of the store came out and froze on the spot, seeing a familiar face. He told the security guard, "Get him into my car carefully." He was very surprised, but he followed the instructions.

Vanya slept so soundly that he did not even feel anything. Who knows what would happen to him if he slept in the cold for at least an hour. The owner of the boutique took the guy to his house. There he was allocated a separate bed in the guest room and given time to recover.

When Vanya woke up, the housekeeper was cleaning the room. "Where am I? What am I doing here? the man asked uncertainly. The woman replied, “It’s great that you woke up.” Welcome to the house of Ivan Sergeyevich! He'll be back soon. In the meantime, you can take a shower and change. Here's your new stuff.

Vanya was a little scared, but just followed the woman's advice. When Ivan Sergeyevich returned, he was met by his dissatisfied wife: “Your homeless man woke up!” I don't know why you brought him into the house. The man replied, “Tamara, you don’t understand!” This guy saved my life. Remember the day I was taken out of the park by ambulance? If it weren’t for him, it might not have happened! ?

New life Ivan Sergeyevich went to Vanya. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked around. “Young man, what are you doing here?” said the owner of the house and laughed. Of course, Vanya recognized the man from the park. He said hello, "Good day!" My name is Ivan, by the way.” He said, "Ivan Sergeevich!" We'll meet you, namesake!

Then the new friends ate breakfast together. Vanya met with the wife of Ivan Sergeyevich and told the whole story of his life. She touched the woman so much that she did not want to kick the guy out on the street.

Ivan Sergeyevich was very attached to Vanya. He hired him at one of his boutiques and helped him get into university. The former orphanage managed to improve his life. He graduated from university and started working in finance.

After 30 years, Ivan’s 15-year-old son asked him, “Dad, what’s the meaning of life?” And he said, There are two most important days in every man's life: the day he was born and the day he understood why. The first one you managed, and the second you have yet to know! ?

Such stories return faith in real miracles. But don’t think they only happen on paper. What is the famous story of the homeless Ali Olakunmi? A fateful meeting with the creative director of a fashion publication changed his life forever. We hope this is not the last such case!

Tags

See also

New and interesting