I don’t want to play a good stepmother and take my husband’s child to me, I’m in a position.

Can you agree that your spouse’s children from your first marriage should not become part of your new family? Valentina thinks it is. Especially if there are children in the new family. And since the ex-wife is now trying to give her daughter to their family for the whole season, the current wife has to fight. Why should she care about her stepdaughter when she has a mother?

The family of Sergey and Valentina Valentina and Sergey lived in marriage for 2 years. At the moment, the couple expected a quick addition to the family, so the situation in the house is quite fussy. In addition to them, Valentina’s mother lived in the apartment, who actively helped around the house, while Valentina tolerably endured the heavy load of the upcoming motherhood.

Despite her situation, she continued to work at home. Sergey has problems with his job and needs a lot of money. So Valentina worked until the last. And in the decree she did not intend to stay much longer. The board agreed that she would continue to work from home as soon as she could.

One night, Sergey got a call from his ex-wife. This was normal, as they shared a common daughter, and from time to time Sergey met with her. Valentina also knew her stepdaughter and had no negative feelings for the child. She was even pleased to talk to the baby when they were all visiting her mother-in-law.

After the call, Sergey said that his ex-wife wants to give them a daughter this summer. She used to take her to her mother, but she was no longer able to sit with her child due to poor health. Therefore, the ex-wife decided to give her daughter to her father. He didn't mind. He almost agreed, but decided to discuss it with Valentina first.

Peels - And how do you imagine it? - asked Valentina. By this time, we will be busy with diapers and swabs. My mom will help around the house and stuff. We don't have time or space for your daughter.

- But where should I go then? asked Sergey. I am her father and I have to do something.

- The only thing you have to do right now is find yourself a steady income to support both us and her - Valentina was not going to give in to persuasion. I really doubt you'll be sitting there playing with her all day long. She will also miss attention because of our baby.

Let the whole family together with their parents provided Valentina, Sergei should not forget about his contribution to the well-being of both children. He couldn't argue with his wife's arguments. After all, he never spent much time with his daughter and was not sure that he would be able to do it. Still, he thought taking the baby with him was the right thing to do. She and Valentina argued for a while, but in the end decided that the morning of the evening wiser.

Peels Family Comfort But even before bed they still talked about this topic. Valentina insisted that it was not her job to be a caring stepmother. And that the girl's mother should have thought better about how and where to put the child for the summer.

After all, there is their common mother-in-law. She is still quite a cheerful woman and in her granddaughter does not adore her soul. Why not leave the baby with her? Sergey will regularly visit her daughter, and at the same time communicate with her mother. Isn't that a great option?

Peels I wonder why only Valentine came up with this? She had little faith in the fact that Sergei’s ex-wife completely forgot about her mother-in-law. Suppressing ridiculous suspicions, Valentina turned to her side and tried to fall asleep. No matter how well she treated her stepdaughter, the well-being and comfort of her own family was much more important to Valentina.

Children of the spouse from the first marriage – the result is Valentina correctly, not letting her stepdaughter under her roof? Or is it true of Sergei and his ex-wife? Can the children of a spouse from a first marriage be a hindrance in the current marriage?

Tags

See also

New and interesting