Cardiologist: Your belly fat is collected for other reasons. My cunning policy ...”

My story is familiar to every representative of the fair sex: on the mother’s side, all the women in our family are pussy. This feature was passed on to me and my daughter, so all my life I suffer from excess weight, sit on diets in fear of acquiring characteristic diseases. I found the solution to the problem quite by accident at one of the trainings on women's health. That's where I found out. How to lose weight by 7 kg.

DepositPhotos

The diet developed by the famous European cardiologist is based on protein nutrition. The diet is based on eggs. Every day for breakfast you should eat a portion of any fruit, except bananas.

Print this page and hang it on the refrigerator. weight loss - the key to success.

DepositPhotos

Healthy Diet Weight Properly Day 1st
Lunch: 1 orange, a glass of yogurt, 1 boiled egg.
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, 2 toast, 1/2 cucumber or a small bowl of lettuce, 2 tomatoes.

DepositPhotos

Day 2.
Lunch: 1 orange, a glass of yogurt, 1 boiled egg.
Dinner: 1 toast, 125 g of red meat, cup of tea or coffee without sugar, 1 orange.

DepositPhotos

Day 3.
Lunch: 1 cucumber, 1 orange, 1 boiled egg.
Dinner: 125 g of red meat, 1 orange, 1 toast, cup of coffee or tea without sugar.

DepositPhotos

Day 4.
Lunch: 1 toast, 1 orange, 125 g of cottage cheese.
Dinner: The same as day 3.

DepositPhotos

Day 5.
Lunch: 1 toast, 200 g of meat or fish, 1 tomato.
Dinner: 225g boiled carrots, potatoes and peas.

DepositPhotos

Giving up sugar and 30 minutes of daily exercise will help you lose up to 7 pounds!

DepositPhotos

The editorial board of the diet menu is designed for 5 days. After this cycle, pause for 2 days and then start again. Do not try to eat for a week in advance. Diverse the diet with healthy food, completely eliminate alcohol and salt.

DepositPhotos

Any, even the most gentle diet is always stress for the body. Therefore, before starting such a diet, consult a doctor.

Share this diet with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting