British plum dessert, my husband and I eat it in tablespoons straight out of the mold

Every year I wait. plum-seasonTo make a plum cramble. Preparing this delicious dessert is simple. Needless to say, ice cream, while it is warm, is just the height of the bliss of taste and aroma. Seriously, I ate a quarter of this dish while I was taking pictures for the article.

Crumble is British dessert from seasonal fruits, when on top there is a crispy crust of dough, and on the bottom there are very soft and tender plums with lemon sourness. It's impossible to break away!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions plum. This pastry will definitely win your heart!

Plum Crumble Ingredients for Test
  • 300g flour
  • 4 tbsp brown sugar
  • 2 tbsp regular sugar
  • 120g butter
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 1kg plum
  • 4 tbsp brown sugar
  • peel and juice of half lemon

Preparation
  1. Wash the plums, cut them in half and remove the bones.

2. For caramel melt brown sugar in a dry pan. Please note that you should not stir caramel with a spoon or spatula. Just swing the pan from side to side. Also add to the caramel half a pack of vanilla sugar, juice and peel of half a lemon. Add half the plums. Cook on a slow heat about 5 minutes before thickening the filling.

3. To prepare the dough, mix the sugar with half the vanilla sugar, add flour, a pinch of salt and butter. Cut it all together. Also pour baking powder. The baby should be wet.

4. Smear the shape with a small piece of butter. Put the stuffing down. Fill it with flour crumb.

5. Bake the cramble in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35 minutes.

6. That's it, fragrant with plums ready. Bon appetit!

And to get more acquainted with this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Preparing with Mila Barsi." Recipes from this channel are a real find for lovers of cooking and eating delicious!

about:blank

I also want to know how to make apple cramble. This dessert is unusually delicate and fragrant, it is ideal for evening tea at any time of the year.

I have cooked such a plum cramble many times! Fruit also can be used pears, apples, peaches or apricots. And what a delicious crumb with raspberries, this is a separate story. Now, while the season is late raspberries, I advise you to try cooking.

Please note that cutting the cramble is inconvenient. It is much easier to put it with a spoon. Well, my husband and I eat it with tablespoons straight out of the uniform.

Tags

See also

New and interesting