I cut small plums, instead of a bone, I put half a nut, and I cook Bulgarian dry jam.

Plum season is in full swing, which means you need to use it to the maximum. And today we offer to prepare dry Bulgarian jam from plums with nuts. It is so delicious that you will want to cook again and again!

Editorial "Site" I suggest you make this unusual treat. The recipe is simple, write it down.

Plum jam with nuts Ingredients
  • plum
  • walnuts
  • brown-sugar

Preparation
  1. We do not specify the number of ingredients because there are no proportions. You can cook as many plums as you have. I usually cook so that all the fruits fit on one batter. So first you have to pick plums. Hungarians are best suited: small and oblong.

2. Wash the plums. Cut the fruit down to the bone. Carefully remove the bone so that the drain does not fall apart. Clean the nuts and divide them into halves.

3. Now put half a nut inside each plum. It can be a quarter, depending on the size of the plums.

Facebook Facebook

4. Place the plums on a parchment-covered pot with a cut upward. In each incision, a mound of brown sugar. You can mix it with cinnamon, but then the taste is slightly different, cinnamon greatly interrupts the taste of the nut. For each plum you need about 0.5 teaspoon of sugar. It's less than that.

Facebook Facebook

5. Bake plums in the oven at 170 degrees before softening the fruit. Do not rush to eat, let the fruit cool a little. Plum jam and nuts are ready. You can try and enjoy the taste.

Facebook Facebook

Of course, this is not jam from plums in the usual sense of the word. More like a treat, not a preparation for the winter. But it tastes even better. If you brew yourself a mug of fragrant coffee, take a couple of these plums and a ball of ice cream, you get a beautiful dessert. To me, the best thing you can think of in the autumn. You are immediately filled with warmth and comfort.

Especially in order to make this dessert in the winter, I freeze some drains in the freezer. If you have enough plums and you want to prepare them for the winter, we offer a wonderful recipe for jam. It's a great treat!

What do you make of ripe plums in the middle of the season?

Tags

See also

New and interesting