Red Yalta onions were brought from Crimea, I cook fresh salad even at night

Lovers of cottage cheese can be divided into three categories. Some make cupcakes and casseroles out of it. Others prefer to eat a traditional dairy product with tea, sour cream, jam or honey. Others with greens and tomatoes. I confess that since childhood I loved cottage cheese and honey, and recently I joined the last group. And I was forced to do it by a salad of red onions, tomatoes, greens and cottage cheese.

Red onion salad Ingredients
  • 300g cottage cheese
  • 3 ripe tomatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 pinches of salt
  • 2 tbsp sour cream
  • dillbundle

Preparation
  1. Home cottage cheese must first be stretched with a fork. The crumbly store can be left as is.

2. Cut the red Yalta bow with thin feathers. Earlier we told how to make such a cut with the help of vegetable peeling. The onion strips will be very thin. I would even say it is almost transparent. And they certainly will not crunch where it is not required.

3. Divide the tomatoes into 4 pieces and then cut into thin slices.

4. Add to the cottage cheese sliced onions and tomatoes. Lovers of garlic can replace onions with them. Garlic is perfectly combined with cottage cheese and tomatoes, but here, as they say, a matter of taste.

5. Satisfy it. Pour sour cream.
  6. Sprinkle crushed dill.

7. Carefully mix with two forks so as not to turn the contents into porridge.
  8. Send it to the fridge for 15-20 minutes.

9. Bon appetit and new culinary discoveries!

Light and delicious tomato salad with nut dressing is inspired by Georgian recipes, love of fresh vegetables, fragrant herbs and nuts. If desired, you can add sweet pepper, radish, young zucchini or mushrooms, hard cheese or cottage cheese. Feel free to experiment, and your new masterpiece will certainly appeal to everyone at home, taking pride of place in the family cookbook.

Tags

See also

New and interesting