Chicken scallop soup recipe

"Remember that soup? Of course, you do not remember anything, baby, my grandmother told me, pouring a second addition of soup. - I remember. Undeservedly forgotten delicacy! My grandmother worked all her life in the factory canteen. She often told how important guests came to their production, who had to be tasty fed. And not only to feed, but also to surprise local dishes.

DepositPhotos

You can go to the supermarket and buy anything. And in times of perestroika, with a scant assortment of half-empty shops, you will not particularly accelerate. But someone, and my grandmother knew how to surprise. Visiting gourmets always praised her ceremonial jubilee roast and chicken-scallop. Too bad they don't cook like that anymore.

The largest connoisseur of Russian cooking V.V. Pokhlebkin wrote: "Rooster scallops are included in all exquisite meat assortments when they prepare a special roast, in which they strive to include as many varieties of meat of different tastes as possible."

Today,It's easy.You will learn how to prepare a low-budget chicken-soup. Its peculiarity is that it is prepared from chicken scallops. This soup can be called a diet soup. From scallops, there will be no brewed broth, but you will get a golden color.

And don't wrinkle your nose when you know what the soup is made of. In the 60s of the XIX century, scallops were considered an exotic dish that only the rich could afford. But now they're cheap. So be sure to try cooking. light-soup Chicken scallops. You'll love it!

The ingredients
  • 300g chicken scallops
  • 3 liters of water
  • 3 small potatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 carrot
  • 25 ml of vegetable oil
  • 150g soup noodles
  • 1 tbsp dried vegetables or seasonings for first courses
  • green
  • salt, pepper to taste

DepositPhotos Preparation
  1. Washed and cleaned scallops pour cold water and boil over an average heat of 30 minutes. Don't forget to remove the foam while cooking.
  2. Cut the potatoes and add them to the broth. While it's boiling, prepare the passer.

DepositPhotos

3. Cut the onion finely and let it with vegetable oil on the pan. Cut the carrots in half circles, stripes or sodium on a grater.
  4. When the onions are clear, add carrots, salt, pepper and carcasses under the lid for 5 minutes. Add a hot passer to the broth and let it boil.

5. In the almost finished soup, add dried vegetables and noodles. On a slow heat, bring the soup to a boil and turn it off. Leave it under the lid for 5 minutes.
  6. Serve the soup with half a hard-boiled egg and fresh greens. Bon appetit!

DepositPhotos

A real classic of home cooking is a delicious, fragrant, beloved chicken soup from childhood. This is what my mother and grandmother made me, and now I make it for my children.

Of course, times are different, but we have a lot to learn from our grandmothers. For example, in the USSR there were tricky secrets of economy, which were used in catering. To be honest, some of them may even be useful now.

Like you. chicken-scallopWill you try cooking? And be sure to show the recipe to your friends on social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting