Instructions for making soup with vermicella and chicken hearts

I make soup in a day. chicken-heart. The husband wakes up and in the morning begs to make soup “Heart”. He says the soup inspires him to do great things. Well, maybe finally shelf in the hallway.

The soup is made simply, without problems. At the same time, it comes out very tasty, light, almost dietary. For home lunches, that's it!

Soup from chicken hearts Today editorial office "Site" Share the preparation instructions heart soup. The house will appreciate it!

The ingredients
  • 0.5 kg of chicken hearts
  • 1 carrot
  • 2-3 potatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • vegetable-oil
  • 1 handful of vermichel
  • salt, spices to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash chicken hearts in several waters. It is not necessary to cut fat from the hearts, just carefully remove all blood clots and trim large vessels. Put the hearts in a pan and pour clean cold water. Put the pot on the stove, turn on a strong fire. When the water boils, turn down the fire.

2. While the broth is brewed with chicken hearts, peel the potatoes and chop them with small bars, then send the potatoes into a pan to the boiled hearts. Bring the broth to a boil again and, making the fire minimal, continue to cook the soup until the potato is half ready.

3. Wash the onions and chop finely, wash the carrots and soap on a large grater. Onions with carrots roast in a small amount of vegetable oil. And alternately also pour into a pot of soup. Do not forget to salt and add your favorite spices to taste.

4. Cook the soup until the potatoes and chicken hearts are ready, and then pour a small vermichel-web into the pan. I like it with homemade noodle soup. Stir almost ready soup and cook it for 2-3 minutes.

5. That's it, chicken-hearted ready. If desired, you can decorate the soup with greenery. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to get acquainted with an excellent selection of vitamin soups that will help our readers switch to lighter and healthier food to strengthen weakened immunity and get rid of kilograms gained during the winter.

This soup made of chicken hearts is perfect in order to diversify the daily diet. luncheon. My husband has been hooked on him for a long time, and today the child opaquely hinted that he had not eaten his favorite soup for a long time and we should repeat it.

It looks good, simple, budget, and the family is happy! Why not cook?

Tags

See also

New and interesting