Pumpkin pie recipe

Even if you hate pumpkin, this pie will change your opinion of this vegetable. It’s called “The Crazy Man of the Island of Sifnos.”

The cake is almost dietary (it has no fat) and very useful (due to pumpkin and raisins). Pumpkin in the pie It is almost not felt, at the same time there is a thin citrus note and a very delicate aroma of cinnamon. My sister brought this recipe from a holiday in Greece, and now it is one of the most beloved and coveted dishes on our table.

DepositPhotos

Delicious pumpkin pie today editorial "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. The Crazy Man from the Island of Sifnos. The best dessert for autumn is when pumpkin season begins!

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 600g pumpkin
  • 300g flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp raisins
  • 30ml cognac (rum)
  • 1 orange
  • cinnamon

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Wash the pumpkin, peel the seeds and cut it in small cubes.

2. Add sugar, raisins, honey and cognac to the pumpkin. Add the cinnamon to taste.

3. Take the peel off the orange and squeeze the juice, and then add it all to the dough.

4. Add to the mixture flour with baking powder and gently mix the resulting dough.

5. The form for baking is lubricated with vegetable oil, and then lay out the finished dough there (it turns out to be quite thick). Carefully level the dough over the entire surface of the form with a spoon. On top of the cake, if desired, you can also sprinkle cinnamon.

6. Bake the cake in the oven at 180 degrees for an hour.

7. That's it, the cake's ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make mannic (the same, beloved, from childhood) without eggs, flour and oil, but with a very appetizing autumn ingredient - pumpkin. And in addition to the fields with his lemon impregnation, which will drive the most sophisticated gourmet mad!

Fragrant, spicy and very pumpkin pie With a strange name "Crazy from the island of Sifnos" will certainly please and diversify any table! Wait until the dessert cools down and you can treat your loved ones to it. It is simply impossible not to appreciate this cake perfectly.

Did you like the recipe? Tell your friends about him on social networks, I am sure that he will make a pleasant impression on them!

Tags

See also

New and interesting