Recipe salad with sыrom feta

My friend Lena jumped out of college and went to live in Spain. We communicated well, and one day she invited me to visit. It is worth noting that since school Lena was a puff and very complex about this. However, when I came to her, I saw that my friend had lost weight and was very much prettier.

DepositPhotos

She said that immediately upon arrival she began to monitor her diet and seriously engaged in weight loss. All the food Lena cooked, though dietary, but damn delicious. But I especially liked one. mayonnaise. The recipe is easy to make, and "Site" sharing it with you.

Feta cheese salad Ingredients
  • 1 can of green olives
  • 1 bundle of lettuce leaves
  • 8 fresh mushrooms
  • 100g feta cheese
  • 2 tbsp olive oil

Preparation
  1. Clean the mushrooms, wash them well and cut them into thin slices.

DepositPhotos

2. Now drain the liquid from the olives into a separate container and place the mushrooms in it. Leave for about 10-15 minutes.

3. Cut the olives into little circles. I choose olives stuffed with lemon, so the salad acquires a light citrus flavor. The main thing is to choose olives without seeds, they are easier to work with.

DepositPhotos
  4. Cut the leaves of the salad or tear your hands into small pieces. I like it when the pieces are small and you make them to your taste.

DepositPhotos

5. With mushrooms, drain the brine, feta with a fork and then mix all the ingredients together. Now tuck in the salad with olive oil, and you can enjoy it. It is not necessary to salt, because olives give enough salt.

DepositPhotos

Here is a light, low-fat and very original salad obtained according to the Spanish recipe. For those who follow the figure, this is a real find, not a salad. It is a great way to quench hunger, and you do not recover from it at all. Enjoy it!

If this salad is too exotic for you, you can try another light salad recipe in a hurry made of carrots and seeds.

Even on a diet, you want sweets, and in this case, we have a special recipe for a delicious pie, from which you will not get fat.

Did you like the recipe? Then make sure you share with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting