How to make a composition from orchids

The orchid is a truly amazing flower! Many women have long appreciated it and grow it in pots at home. My mom, for example, has over 10. pottery different colors.

And it all started with a little baby on a flower-bearing phalaenopsis, which she brought from work. My love for orchids has passed to me, but recently I no longer grow them in pots, but make compositions out of them, combining my favorite flower with succulents and other plants. And I'll tell you, it looks amazing!

DepositPhotos

An idea. orchid-planting I looked at my friend who works as a landscape designer. And she, in turn, learned about this method, being at the flower exhibition in Belgium.

And today's edition. "Site" I decided to share with you, dear reader, this wonderful idea. I suggest you check out 10 inspirational ones. orchid compositions in a mixed landing.

Orchid compositions
  1. Such a landing looks like a kind of long-playing bouquet, from which it is impossible to take your eyes off.

2. Orchids in the vicinity of succulents and herbaceous plants look very impressive, right?

3. This is how I grow my beauties!

4. I'm just fascinated with orchids. By the way, they are even called in a special way - orchidariums. They require the installation of life support systems, heating and ventilation, but another method of landscaping can hardly compare with them in prestige and beauty. 755858

5. Orchids can boast of an enviable variety. While the most popular species tolerate room conditions, the rarer varieties of these flowers require a very specific environment. And the easiest way to grow capricious orchid species is in florariums.

6. Amazing splendor!

7. Remember that when planting such compositions, plants should correspond to the selected containers. Especially when it comes to florariums!

8. Such compositions can be a delightful gift that will delight you for a long time.

9. When creating such compositions, pay special attention to mini-orchids. These plants, as a rule, do not grow in pure bark, as most phalenopsis orchids of standard size, but on a kind of pillow, which is a dense lump of moss sphagnum. This is what specific rules are related to. care.

10. As you can see, one orchid is good, and the orchid composition is even better!

And to figure out how to do it. orchidLook at this video.

about:blank

Another miracle idea!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to properly care for an orchid in order to preserve the health of this live decoration for a long time. A little care - and an exotic plant will regularly please the owner with charming flowers.

Collect your favorite plants and create them. delightful. I am sure that, looking at such beauty, all your relatives and guests will be delighted!

Tell your friends on social media about this wonderful idea of planting orchids, because inspiration is so contagious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting